"I'll pay it.."

I turn around as soon as I heard the voice. But I only can see a chest in front of me. My eyes went bulged and looked away immediately, "Aren't you supposed to be at the house?!"

"I said I'm going home.. and they let me.." He shrugged then take the card back. I grabbed the plastic and make my way to the outside, walking back to the house but he stopped me, "Stay here for a moment with me.."

"OH why don't you wait there... Sleep there... Eat there... Cause there's no way I would stay here with you.." I rolled my eyes. "Come on Tzu..." He grabbed my arm.

I creased my forehead and moved my hand away, "Why are you so desperate to me?! Like.. You said you break up with Yen this time.. But you lied.. I can't even trust you.."

"So you do want me to break uo with Yen first so you could date me?.." He smirked. I rolled my eyes and turn my back at him, "You're weird.. and creepy.. Stalking me everywhere I go.."

"You wanna know why?.. I want you to go out with me.."

I stop and turn around giving him a bad look, "Listen... Put this in your brain... If I said no.. It's a no.."

"Listen... If I only want a yes.. I want a yes.." He smirked and point his finger at me. I point my finger at him too, "If I only answer no.. my answer is no.."

He then pressed his index finger to
my finger, "Then that's a yes for my question... And A 'No' for rejection... So yeah.. You and I will go out... I'll see at school.." smiling at me then walked away.

"WHAT?! I didn't said yes! You and I has no chance!" I yelled. My eyes are glaring at him.

***

I entered to the gate while looking at my surroundings making sure he's not everywhere to stalk me, it's just super creepy! I stepped inside the building and made my way to the hallway look for the room number then enter inside. "Looking for me?" he smirked.

I closed my eyes and pretend to have not seen him. Making my way to my desk and put my bag to the side, he crossed his arm walking towards me, "You gotta remember.. It's you and I now.."

"There's No you and I... There's nothing about us.. Put that in your mind.." I pushed him, he blocked my way, "Nuh uh..." shaking his head while grinning, "We talked over this yesterday so... You gotta make a chill..."

"I'm sorry.. Did I talked to you yesterday?" I respond giving him an awkward smile. He smirked, "You don't gotta pretend Tzu...."

"I'm sorry.. I really don't remember.." I lied again then looked away. He grabbed my hand, "No... We're dating now.." He winked. I'm speechless for a moment then gulped at the same time, "We're not!"

"Yes we are..."

"Yes we are..." He nod his. I creased my forehead. This guys is insane, he's on drugs I bet. My body vibrated when a hand wrapped around. I quickly pushed him and fix my clothes when Yen entered the room. She's looking at us weirdly then leave the room again after taking a stuff from her bag.

"See... We broke up..." I heard him smirk. He held my hand but I insisted and point at him, "You are crazy... There's no you and me.. Understand?! Go with reality..."

I walked around him but he pull me back and gave me a death look, "Go with reality?" he stepped forward and I took step backward, "Huh? Isn't this reality?"

My eyes bulged for a second as I stepped backward looking at him, "Can you move away?"

"You're asking me that?" He continue to make his way to scare me. His eyes that triggering my soul and tilting his head. I gulped when he leaned his face closer and smile, "You know.. of all the girls I asked out.. You're the toughest one to get.."