"Hell yeah.. Jihyo and I are planning it already.." Nayeon glared at Yen who's currently entering the door. She walked to Jungkook and kissed him then sit beside him, "I can't believe she did that... She'll see the taste of a punishment.." glaring at her.

"No... I didn't fail multiple tests.. They gave us a test to see who's moving down or staying... And you know who only got a perfect score? That Tzuyu.. And she said she doesn't even know anythig at all..." Mina was amazed.

Jihyo smirked, and tilt her head while looking at everyone. She's giving a sign that someone is listening to their conversation. Yen cleared her throat and look at Jungkook then smile. "Your brother is so blind.." Jeongyeon shooked her head.

"Fuck him... He's stupid.. They both are that's why they dated each other because they're stupid.." she rolled her eyes. Jeongyeon tilt her head as she giggled herself making a way for Sana to get out approaching Taehyung then hug him, "How's France?"

He smiled, "Give me a kids first.."

"KIDS??!"

"Kiss I meant.." He laughed then tap his lips with his index finger. Sana brushed her lips to his then smile, "So how was it?"

"I got something for you..." He showed her a big box. Sana covered her mouth, "OMG! what is this?!"

"A tissue box.." He suddenly drop to the floor laughing at her, "It's because you always drool for me.." Then look at his friends who's currently laughing. Sana threw the box away and glare at him. She walked out of the room. Taehyung followed her laughing.

***Tzuyu's POV

I looked at everyone, not everyone actually, just the teacher. Everyone left, only me and her. She looked at me with her strictly eyes giving a horror to my heart. Making me just to run away from this room, "A-am I leaving too?" I asked.

She look down to her computer, "I'm still messaging the councelor okay?" typing to her computer fast. My eyes look hustledly around the room then sniff. I don't wanna learn by myself with this strict teacher. My finger slides inside of my notebook and search for a page then grab the pen. I start writing randomly on my notebook and yawned then tap my feet on the floor.

My teacher suddenly looked at me and cleared her throat writing on the paper, "Go to this class.." she said. Handing me a sticky note color red. I walked towards her carrying my stuff then take the notes and start heading out.

My hands are tired carrying these books so I stretched them for a second then runs my fingers through my hair. I grabbed the knob as I stood in front of the door, I hear people yelling and laughing at the same time. I really don't want to enter inside. I had trouble making eye contact with everyone as I enter the room. Everyone became silent, I felt embarrass for ruining their happy moment.

I look for a seat but the first thing I saw is Yen with her lower eyebrows. She's pissed off at me again, and I don't fucking care anymore. I walked to the very back and put my books down, everyone turn their heads and look at me then back to the teacher. Mina waved at me and same goes to her other friends, but my face didn't gave any emotion to them.

They all cleared their throat and turn around to their front. My eyes focused on Yen, she's looking at me really badly as if she's about to kill me. "Eyyy... It's the girl from that night.." This guy beside me said. He poked my arm, "Damn smooth as hell..."

"Leave her the fuck alone..."

"Okay.. Chill baby.." He smirked, "Don't be jelly..."

"Bitch.. Don't even call me baby... I'll make sure you will not ever to populate a baby!" she threat him with a punch. I ducked my head cause I felt like her swing will hit me.