"Sooo.... She doesn't know about that chocolate?"

She nod, "Yap.. And she will never know... Let's see how far this secret admirer of her can go.." laughing herself out. Jungkook looked at the chocolate then sniffed and rolled his eyes. "You want some? It seems expensive chocolate though.."

He didn't say anything. Yen smiled, "This is good.. You should buy me one.." then close the box. She looked at him straight to the eyes, "Do me a favor.."

"What?"

"Make Tzuyu get out of this school... Trust me.. She doesn't know anything.. She never went to school.. Nor graduated kinder or middle school.. She has no education experience.."

"So? What do you want me to do with her then?" He asked. She shrugged, "I don't know... Seduce her.. kick her out.. Anything!"

"Okay.." he nod then shrugged. Yen smiled and pinch his cheeks then hugged him, "Thank you.." she giggled, "I wanna see her leave the school.."

"You really don't like your sister?"

"She's a bitch..." she smirked, "She sleep with guys.. Can't you believe those?"

He didn't say anything, "Don't even dare bother my plan.. This is what you want right? get her kicked out of get out of this school? You are not allowed to bother me.. for now.."

"Wait you're gonna start the plan today?" She asked. He nod his head, "You don't plan your favor I do.." then stand up. She creased her forehead and follow him with her eyes. Then gulped as she looked away. She feels something wrong is going to happen, he's planning something else.

Jungkook walked to the hallway but Jimin stopped him, "Did you talk to Yen? She fucking disrespected my girl! I don't know what you see on that girl but she's a bitch..." pointing at him. He gave him a serious look, "You don't need to tell me.." shrugging his shoulder then walk with him.

"Yeah! But she's too much.. She even adding my girlfriend to her bullied list now?"

"She doesn't know Nayeon is your Girlfriend.. so let it pass for now... She'll careful more soon.." He tapped his back. Jimin glared at him, "She's a psychopath Jungkook.. She's poor and desperate for money!"

He gave him a serious look, "I never said anything bad to Nayeon so Why would you?" raising his eyebrow. Jimin smirked, "I don't care wether you said something bad or good to Nayeon.. My point is break up with that girl! Your dad doesn't even like her too.."

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Just let her..." then they entered to the classroom. Yoongi looked at them, then focus his eyes to someone else. Jhope suddenly sit in front of him, "Yah! I was calling you last--"

"Fuck you I was sleeping.." He rolled his eyes then take out his phone. Jin made his weird laugh again to Namjoon, "Yah.. What does the fox say?" he asked. "The fox says shut the fuck up.." Yoongi threw him the paper.

"Bitch.." Jin gave him a bitch face. "Bitch.." yoongi repeated.

Mina entered to the room everyone looked at her. The guy blushed, "Is she gonna be in this class now? I'll be oooohhh! Lord jesus.." He giggled. Nayeon and Jihyo gave Mina a nod then walked to them, "You moved to this class?"

"Yeah... They moved me.."

Chaeyoung smirked, "What happened? You failed multiple tests?" she asked leaning her face close to her then glanced at Sana who's currently typing on her phone. Then she turn her eyes to Jihyo's side and smile, "Anything to do later?"