Chapter twenty

Little Love Letters

_____________

Chapter twenty

The slight fall breeze caressed my pink, pale cheeks. It seemed so innocent, like any other night's cool wind.

It was beyond me, how I managed to feel the vibrations through my body even though I was outside.

I was hesitating. Not even Ally could pull me into those big doors with a bull dozer. Even my red number I was wearing didn't seem to fit me anymore.

I bought it out of desperation. I wanted for everybody to see my body. I wasn't a tart, I was a labelled goody too shoes. But thinking about it now, they would just think me more of a person who was cheap. They would probably come asking to get into my pants.

It's spilled. It's almost as if something hit me in the face. Worse, a pile of bricks came crashing into me.

It was realization. Realization that everybody knew I had been pregnant. I had slept around in my middle teen years. That's such a disgrace.

Not to mention how I let my family down. My parents were furious with me. That's why my mom always looked out for my new dates. She liked Conner, and she knew he wouldn't do what Zac did.

My uncle even spoke about not given me any of the family inheritance.

It was that bad, some nights I wished I could run away, but I had no where to go.

If Zac were there for me, I would've had him for comfort.

Sometimes I think I lost the baby because of all the stress.

To think I went through all of that for Zachary.

And here I am again, except that he leaked it. He was the one to ruin my reputation. The topic was boiling, even though it started two days ago and was already holiday time.

"Come on! We will go through the back!" Ally pulled me towards the abandoned side of the building.

"Honestly Ally, I don't even know what I'm doing here anymore," I stood my ground.

"Seriously? The Elle I always knew never quit! You should rub it in their faces Elle! Show them that you are above them and that you are strong," The pleading in her eyes were unmissable. It were days like these that I was grateful for such an amazing friend.

She helped me get rid off all my anger inside of me by dress shopping. During the day everything drifted away. If she got me through that, why wouldn't she succeed now?

"Okay, let's go." I finally agreed to slip in from the backdoor. It wouldn't be so awkward like walking through the front.

As we entered, I felt the beat from the music go through my chest. Teenagers were dancing with their hands in the air. It seemed like so much fun for them. They seemed to have no worries.

Ally held me close to her. A few disgusted looks were shot my way and she shot them evil glares. It looked more like a comedy show.

I searched around the white draped hall. The atmosphere was somewhat lifted with the fairy lights.

Yet I couldn't find him. I kept looking around for his baby blue's. I then saw a beautiful blonde guy with his hand over the bombshell's waist. They laughed together and I squinted my eyes at the back of his head.

As I was focusing more on him, he must've sensed it as he turned my way. I tried looking somewhere else as quickly as I could, but he caught me.

Immediately he pushed the girl next to him away as worried emotions flooded his features.