Chapter four

Little Love Letters

_____________

Chapter four

The butterflies were stabbing in my stomach, making me feel quite sick. It felt like snakes suddenly erupted, bitting and making my blood full of their poison. Conner got me all the way. To his beautiful, breathtaking eyes and his curly hair.

"You... You look beautiful," replayed in my mind when I was seated in his car. I should say, this wasn't anything big. It wasn't considered as a date date. I guess he just needed somebody to come with him. I shouldn't expect anything, like him kissing me. It's too soon. I guess I am a hopeless romantic. I wanted to move on and meet somebody else to sweep me off of my feet.

I turn my head to face him and I bite the insides of my cheeks. His lips are a light pink colour, which work perfectly with his tanned skin.I could kiss him anyday.

He was sitting with his attention on the road, but I knew he sensed I was looking at him from the corner of his eye. He was cluthing the stearing wheel with both hands and he wet his lips with his tongue before looking at me.

He caught me, which caused me to flutter my eyelashes and look at my lap. I hear him chuckle slighlty at my expression. I could feel his eyes boring a hole into the side of my head. I so badly wanted to stare into his eyes, and ask him what he feels for me, but it's too soon.

"You are so cute when you blush," he says and I look up. He was smiling at me wholeheartedly.

He looks down at my lips and bites his bottom lip. Our gazes meet again and I swear he just wanted to make me kiss him so badly.

"Keep your eyes on the road," I state punching him slightly.

After a while in his leather seated car, we finally arrive at a little park, covered with snow. As we drive to find parking on the side of the road, I see millions of snowmen made by little kids. They even added real carrots for the noses.

Conner stops the car and climbs out, shutting his door lighlty. I wanted to follow his actions, but to my surprise he came to my side and actually opens the door for me. I thanked him and he shut the door, locking the car as he stands next to me.

I yelp when he pokes me. We were walking on the pathway towards a little white house.

"Don't poke me!" I say when he tries it again. I put my arms in front of me to stop him if he tried again. One thing that everybody must know, is that I'm ticklish. Not just a little, a lot.

He just keeps laughing at my immature gestures. He tried poking me again, but I had a shield, my hands. We were now halfway up the pathway and still laughing like kids.

" Stop! I'm ticklish!" I yelp. He starts getting this evil grin. That was the biggest mistake I could've made.

As I hold my hands in front of me , he moves forward and lifts his hand. He wants to tickle me again.

I grab his hands before he could even try. I thought he would pull them out of my grasp to carry on, but to my surprise, he entwined our fingers. I look down at our two hands which fit perfectly. Like they were meant to be together.

He was studying my actions. Trying to read my emtions to see wether I liked it or not. I then smiled so he pulled me next to him and we carried on walking.

He sent these electric currents down my spine. It felt like the snakes inside me made tripplets at how I'm feeling in this moment. I feel my heart wanting to jump out of its cage. To my surprise, it was still in my body.