Chapter one

Little Love Letters

_____________

Chapter one

I rub my thumb over my name. The way the little heart is perfectly drawn with a black pen, sculpting every letter. The ink is slightly smudged at the last letter of my name, leaving a black stripe over the shining pink paper.

It's a flip open letter. Who would ever send me something like this, let alone leave it in my locker? Obviously it had to be someone from school, but who?

I excitedly flip the little letter open, leaving me with a few sentences written in the same pen. Yet I didn't know that these few words would be stuck inside my head the whole day.

"Dear Elle,

If you said you were cold.

I would wrap my arms around you.

If you said you were thirsty I would give you the ocean blue.

I would give you anything the moon, the stars, the sunset too.

This heart in my hands I hold out to you.

Elle Parker, will you be my valentine?"

My heart seemed to flatter at this little note. Of course I'd want to be this person's valentine but I need to know who this is. He or even she , I hope not, made the first move.

Just by leaving me this poem gave me hope into moving on with my heart, as crazy at it may seem. Maybe this time my knight in shining armor is this person. Or maybe it's a retard rapped in tinfoil.

Well you'll never know if you don't try.

I pushed a strand of hair behind my ear and closed my locker, pushing the little note in my jacket pocket.

This guy didn't even leave me a clue, not even the first letter of his name. Maybe next time, if he does carry on.

I look down as I hurriedly push past the whole student body walking to class, scurrying my way to class. I've received too many warnings for being late.

I suddenly hit a hard force and I hear a load, deep groan escape the from the person in front of me.

I look up, finding those blue irises I always wanted to avoid so badly. "Zac," I tried to ease the tension and gathered my books scattered on the floor, just as my heart was. My jaw clenches as I calm myself.

I hadn't spoken to him since.

"I see you still have it in you Parker," a smirk tugs on the sides of his mouth. He enjoyed this.

"Come on! We are going to be late." I divert my attention to the fed up blonde acting like a child behind Zac. After me, he started playing girls, especially the wrong type who were easy to fool.

"Go Georgia." Zac sounded mad for some reason, raising his voice slightly with a serious tone. It looks like he sure wanted to catch up with me.

He starts shuffling his feet as the blonde moans and walks to class in her high heels and jeans.

The class rush seems to be over as nobody was in sight anymore and I knew I was already late.

Zac's blue eyes drop as he looks at me, eyeing me up and down. Is he seriously checking me out?

He diverts his attention to the side of my waist. Then he suddenly grabs the pink paper sticking out of my pocket.

"Oh, what's this?" he asks with a childish tone. I try snatching it back, but I failed. His height was a advantage.