"Ohh sure!" she typed to the computer, "What's your name?"

"Tzuyu.. Chou Tzuyu.." I responed. She nod her head and smile, "This room is your counselor.. just wait for her.." she said. The old man was gone, I don't know where he went. I sat on the chair looking at my bag, I should've washed it before I came here, kinda dirty.

There's three girls walking around the office I don't know what they are doing but they are just lurking around. "Chou Tzuyu?"

I stood up and enter inside the room, "Yes.. That's me.."

"Nice.. Okay.. Here's your class.. You in A1... I put you in a higher class for now since I don't want you starting from the lowest... Have you gotten your uniform yet?"

"No not yet.."

"Ohh okay.. I think I have extra pair here.." She bed down digging to the box. Then she gave me a uniform, "Use that for now until you get your uniform.."

"Okay thank..."

"And.. Some of the students... Please don't let them rule you.." she tapped my back, "You can go now.."

I stepped out of the office and look around for the bathroom. Then change my clothes to a uniform. Didn't know the skirts are this short, at least I have a spandex. I stepped out of the bathroom and walk to the hallway finding the room.

"Ahh!" I glared at the ball that hit my leg. I grabbed he ball and hit the person who kicked it. He's tall, brown hair, Masculine, and very cold face. He creased his forehead, "Did you just hit me with the ball?!"

"I'm a humble person... I'm just being fair.." I rolled my eyes and walked away. He hit me with the ball again but this time I didn't grabbed the ball but instead kicked it to him, and it hit his stomach. I saw him groan from pain then glare at me, "YAH!"

I just walked away and hold my bag tightly. Then I bumped into Yen, her eyes widened, "What the hell are you doing here?!"

"Schooling? What else?"

"You're supposed to be only in the house?! You don't deserver school cause you don't know shit.."

I gave her a serious look as she tells me I'm dumb just because I never went to school. "Tzu.. Your life deserves the lowlife... You will never reach what you want to be.." She rolled her eyes and passed by me. My eyes went teary as I glare at her while she walks away.

Then as I wiped my eyes I went to go look for the room, never thought it would be in the third floor. "Aren't you the girl we met last night?" A girl's voice. I turn around and look at her, I didn't see her that night probably because she's really small, "Ahhh... Yes.. it's me.."

"Ohh cool you go to this school now..." She smiled, "Who told you about this school?"

"The old man?"

"Old man who?" She creased her forehead. Right I never asked about that man's name, but whatever I'll call him old man. I shrugged, "Old man.. I don't know his name.."

She nod her head, "Ahhh.. Okay.. Then which class are you?"

"A1.."