Swasan Kiss..!! (Episode 100)

Next episode

After the prank everyone gets ready and leaves to the college..!! Except Uttara..

( Ragini in 1 St year, Swara in second year, Laksh and Raj in third year and Sanskaar in fourth year)

In the college

Everybody are in their own respective classes..! And all them are waiting for the classes to get over so that they could meet each other during recess..!

At last the wait was over and bell rang..!

Everybody rushes to canteen...!!

Meanwhile Swara meets Sanskaar before reaching canteen...!

Sanskaar ignores Swara and moves to canteen....!

Swara : Sanskaar..??

He stops for a while and then continues his way to canteen..!! This ignites Swara..!

Swara : Sanskaar Arora..?? (angrily)

Sanskaar smiles seeing her anger but doesn't stop..! He moved towards canteen..!

And here Swara is burning with anger that he is ignoring her..! And she also leaves behind him stamping her feet..!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Canteen

Ragini reaches their to meet Laksh and all others but the view in front made her nose turn red in anger..!!!

Laksh is sitting on the chair and a spoil brat girl who is only interested in boys is seen before him..! Laksh catches her hand and is about to kiss her hand..!! And Raj is standing near to them..

Ragini : Mr Laksh Maheshwari...!!

The moment her voice hit his war drums he stumbles and falls on the ground gulping the fear..! And Raj looked at her shocked and then giggled seeing Laksh..!

Ragini : What the hell were u going to do Mr Maheshwari..?

Laksh : woh... W... Oo... h.....

Ragini : What woh woh...??

Laksh :.........................

Ragini : Speak up..!?!

Laksh : Actually.....

Ragini : What..??

Then Raj Interrupts.......

Raj : Arrey Ragini didn't u see what Laksh was doing...? He was about to kiss... Kiss Ragini..!

This increases Ragini's anger more..!!! And she leaves while Laksh is shock and Raj smirks....!!

Laksh : U Idiot..!! It is because of u only..! It is only because of u.... If u didn't give the dare of kissing that chudail palm then this wouldn't have happen..!!

Raj : First stop cursing me and convince Ragini..!!!

Laksh : I will see you later..!

And he leaves behind Ragini....!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Scene shifts

Sanskaar is making his way to canteen..

Sanskaar pov

She is my Princess..! That is the reason why I am seeing that anger..... Like me only she gets angey very fast..!! Meri cute princess....!! Now I am waiting what else she would be doing to convince me...! Waiting princess...! Do fast....!! Can't wait more...! Can't wait to take in my embrace..! Love u prin.....

Sanskaar couldn't think any further as he is suddenly turned by someone and that person locked his lips with hers..!!

He could that it is his princess and also the anger, that helplessness when he wasn't talking to her, that warmth which she was missing from him and especially his love...!!!

She is sucking his lips and they are present in the main ground of the college where everybody's attention is on them..!

But she was she... She ignored this completely and is bitting and sucking his lips and is damn enjoying it..!

Later Sanskaar also gave up seeing his princess antics and reciprocated in her kiss giving her more access to kiss him..!! And other side she enjoys it completely...!

After sometime both broke...!! She sees straight into his eyes.. She couldn't meet those brown eyes hids herself in his chest ignoring the students who are gazing her and Sanskaar...!!

Precap : Laksh back of Ragini trying to convincing her..!

So for now this is deeksha reddy signing off....

Take care..

Stay tuned...