Shock..! (Episode 90)

Last night is wrapped with the Haldi ceremony of Ragini and Laksh..! Finally their wedding is going to happen..!! Yesterday they are a step closer to become one..! They are indeed happiest one right now on earth..!!

While on other hand Sanskaar is still guilty that he is the one who hurt his Swara..! He is still trying to convince Swara..! While swara is enjoying these moments of her husband but somewhere she feels bad seeing him like this but later is convinced that it is required to make him realise that he is wrong to put her in jail..!!

Next day

Morning

Mehendi ceremony

Ragini's room

She is peacefully sleeping on her queen size bed cuddling into her teddy and having her beautiful curve on her lips..! She glowing...... Shining like a diamond... The color of the Haldi has indeed making her glow..!

When the sun rays hit her disturbing her sweet sleep... She wakes up yawning and stretching her hands wide into the air and relaxing herself..!!

She again crushes the teddy into her and hugs it tightly before smiling like a manic to herself..!

Later she made her way into washroom..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Laksh room

Laksh is seen sitting on his chair laughing like a manic thinking about his romantic moments with his lady love..!!!

He is sitting like a mad person with his hair driven in all the possible directions......and having a kind of mysterious expression on his face..... While he is half lying on the chair  Having a pillow in his hands and shaking his one leg continuously  thinking about his and her moments...!!

While doing so he starts thinking about his Suhagrath where they are sharing a love moment.... He loses his balance and fall down on the ground screaming..!!

Laksh : Idiotic chair..!! It broke my dream..!! Dream..?? No day dream..!! God..! It was such a nice moment..! Everything got spoiled.. Chalo no problem...! In two she will be in my arms and we will be doing the same..!! Hehehe.... Silly me...!!

Then he himself hit his head and goes into the washroom to get ready..!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Swasan room

Kya...? What..?? How could this be possible..??

Both Swara and Sanskaar..! They are cuddling into each other sleeping upon one another where Sanskaar is shirtless and Swara saree is unpinned and messy..!!

How could this be possible..?😱😱😱😱😱😱 Till yesterday Swara was angry on Sanskaar and today she is happily cuddling into him and hugging him tightly...!!

Soon there sleep is broken.

Swara : Morning prince...!!

Sanskaar :Good morning princess...! But I want to sleep more..!

Saying this he pulled her more into him and wrapped his arms around her waist tightly...!!!

Swara : Enough Sanskaar...! Now get up..!

Sanskaar : Aha..... Now sleep..!! I am hell tired yesterday night...!!

He cuddled more into her..!

***********************************

What hell tired...? How..? Why..? Kaise....?

If u guys know anything then pls tell me...

************************************

Swara : Sanskaar..?? Pls..! Listen to me..!! Get up..!! We have Mehendi function...

Sanskaar : No..! I am sleeping.... And even u r sleeping with me..!!

Swara : Sanskaar...! Enough is enough..! Now get up..!!

She pushes him a little... Gets up from him... Sets her messy saree and goes into the washroom...! While Sanskaar was staring her lovely...!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

All the preparations are done..! Everything is set...! The Mehendi girls arrived..! Ap and Bua are busy with the preparations moving from one corner to another..!!

Along with them even Shekhar, Rauttu are r moving from one corner to another...!!

At last Raj being tired sat on the sofa sweating badly and cursing underbreath...!!

Raj : Idiot..!! Rascal..! Stupid..!! What is the need that the bride should apply mehendi..... If she needs to then why there is a need for such a big function and arrangements...??? Couldn't it be a simple...?? Hate them.... Hate them to core who said that such big functions r required..!!

While Raj is busy in his scoldings Laksh is seen descending the stairs dressed in a dark blue kurtha.... He is looking handsome...... I bet you that whoever ever girl sees him will surely drool over him..!

Later Ragini descends along with Uttara who was wearing a nice half saree of light pink with parrot green blouse making her belly slightly visible..! Her hair is nicely clipped.... She has a long hangings complimenting her face..!! She is an angel descending the stairs..!!

Laksh is awestruck seeing his angel..!! Again his morning incidents flashed in his mind..... His Suhagrath wala scene and all...!!

Soon he composes himself after she is taken to apply Mehendi.... While he made his way to Raj...!!!

Laksh : Hey.. What's up bro..?

That's it Raj anger breaks...!

Raj : U idiot...! Just because of u... I am working like a slave transporting things from one corner to another...!! Like a servant I am checking all the arrangements and if there are any faults then I am the only one who is correcting them..!! Leaving all my investigations and work I am working in ur marriage that to for free and u come here after a sound sleep just to ask me what's up bro...?? Don't u have any shame Laksh..??

Laksh : Bro..?? Pls clam down...!! First have some water...

Laksh : Bro..?? Why only u r working..?? Where is Sanskaar bhai..? He should also helping u na..??

Raj raised his head to answer him but is shock to see it... He spit out the water on Laksh..

Laksh : Chi..!! Yuck...!! Bro...?? What u did...? My new kurtha..?!?!

Not receiving any reply he looked at him.... He found him on the ground with his mouth wide open...!!

Laksh : Bro.. Close ur mouth...!!

He tries to close it but as soon as he closes it... Raj opens it again...!! Then Laksh feels it useless and turned towards that direction...!

Immediately Laksh also sits down along with him opening his mouth..!!!

Not only him others also were shocked in the same way..!! Ragini is in the verge of fainting...!! Unless she is supported by Uttara..!

What's happening...? Why all these r shocked like this...? Wanted to know..? OK let's see.....

All were looking at only one direction...!!!

There Swasan are descending the stairs hand in hand...... Swara resting her head on Sanskaar...! And Sanskaar protectively taking her into him..!!

That's it...!! Everyone are shocked...?!?!?! How this angry bird cooled down...? And how Sanskaar handled her...??

Everyone's head is spinning..!!

Precap :  Reason behind Swasan back..! Laksh gifting Ragini something very special..!

Thanks for the response on the previous one.. Hope the same continues..

This is deeksha reddy signing off..

Stay tuned...