Sanskaar in hospital..!!(Episode 43)

Every one reaches the hospital..!! Sanskaar is immediately taken into the OT... Though he is in conscious the burns on his body are of second degree..!!

Swara is tensed as she knows what is his condition..!! Even Ragini and Laksh knows the condition but they doesn't tell anyone anything..!!

We see Swara moving from there and here biting her nails with a clear tension..!!

Though Raglak tries to console her she didn't listen..!! She continued her walk here and there..!!

Uttara comes to hospital after asking every one to leave the party making an excuse..!!

One hour passes...

The doctor to comes out of the ICU..!!

As soon as the doctor comes out Swara rushes to him posing questions on Sanskaar health..!! Back of her all others rushes..!!

Doc : He is out of danger..!! But..??

Swara : But what..??

Doc : He needs complete rest..!! If I am mean complete rest then only completely rest..!! He mustn't get up the bed..!! Then only he can recover soon..!!

Swara : Haan.... Haan...!! Doc... I will completely take care of him..!!

Laksh : Haan.. Haan... Why won't u take care of him..?? But bechara Sanskaar Pata nahi usska haal kya hoga..?? Usse toh torture hoga..!!

Ragini : Laksh..?? Stop it..!!

Swara passed a death glare towards Laksh...

Swara : Laksh be careful..!! Ur key is in my hands..!!

Laksh : Key..??

Swara : Yes..!! Ragini..!!

Laksh : What..??

Ragini : Yes..!! If you do something nonsense then I will show you torture..!!

Laksh : No.. No..!! I will be in my limits..!!

Uttara : Ok guys..!! Leave all this..!! Laksh I need u to come with me..!!

Laksh : Me..?? Why..??

Shekhar : Because u need to do the funeral of Dp..!!

Ap : Yes beta.. !! U will have to do it..!!

Laksh : What..?? Funeral...?? That to of a terrorist..?? Who's gonna do it..?? I am not doing it..!!

Ap : Laksh..!! He is ur Dad..!! And it's a ritual beta..!! And we can't change that..!!

Laksh : I am not gonna do it..!!

And Laksh leaves..!!

Ragini : I will bring him..!! Don't worry..!!

And goes behind him..!!

Ragini finds him sitting him on the bench outside the hospital..!! She goes near him and sits..!!

Laksh : See Ragini..?? If u r here to convince me I am not going to do it..!!

Ragini : Who is asking u of doing it..?? I just wanna send some time with you..!!

Laksh : Really..??

Ragini : Yes..!! If you don't want then I will leave..!!

Laksh : No... No..!! Sit..!! Even I wanna be with you..

Then he made Ragini sit beside him.. And she rests her head on his shoulder..!! And Laksh holds her hand..!! Both of them stares the sky..!!

Ragini : U know what Laksh..?? When Di and I got the news of dad death.. We were shocked..!! We didn't even come of that trauma.... People started talking that who will do the rituals..??

We were shocked..!! We were in trauma and people were talking something else..!! We were girls and we weren't allowed to do the funeral..!!

We felt bad but couldn't do anything..!! Generally it will be that last wish of any person to get litted by their sons or daughters..!!

But at that time we weren't given chance.. At last chachu did the funeral..!!

Laksh even Dp is a man whose last wish will be getting litted by u..!! He doesn't like Sanskaar... So..??

Laksh: So u want me to do it..??

Ragini : Yes..!! Because..

Laksh : Madam pls phirse shuru mat hona..!! 🙏🙏🙏

Ragini : Accha ji.. chale..?? Everyone would be waiting for us..??

Laksh : No.... Not that easily..!! I want something from u..??

Ragini : What you want..??

Laksh : Kiss..!!

Ragini : What..??

Laksh : Yes... If you kiss me then only I will do the funeral..!!

Ragini : Blackmailing me..??

Laksh : Think want ever u want..?? But I want a kiss..!!

Ragini : U will not get it..!!

Laksh : If you don't give it.. I can take it by myself..!! Because  everything is fair in love and war..!!

Then he leans onto her... And she moves back... Like this both of them moves forward and backward for sometime...

At last Laksh catches her by her waist and comes brings her closes to him..!! Ragini lowers her gaze in shy... He is about to kiss when he gets a call..!!

It disturbed their kiss... Taking this as a chance Ragini runs away from there..!!

Laksh giggles on her cuteness..!!

Later Ap, Laksh , Uttara , Bua leaves for the funeral..!!

While Shekhar, Swara , Ragini in the hospital..

There all finishes the funeral and goes back to mansion..!!

(I am not including the funeral part because it is not that necessary..!!)

Precap : Swasan scenes..!! Sanskaar teases Swara.. Raglak romance..!!

Pls vote and comment..!! Will be waiting for ur precious feedback..

This is deeksha reddy signing off..

Stay tuned..