Prank..! (Episode 99)

That day passes..!!

Next day

Still Swara is trying her best to convince him but he didn't gave a need to her..!!

Swasan room

Sanskaar comes out of the washroom..! He stands before the mirror and getting ready...!!

Swara is sleeping on the bed.... Soon she woke up..! She turns aside to find Sanskaar missing....

She gets up suddenly..

Swara : Sanskaar..?!?

He doesn't give any response...

Swara : Sanskaar.... Pls I am sorry..

Still no response..!! She gets angry.....she immediately turns him towards her and smashed her lips onto him and kissed him widely showing her anger.!!

Though Sanskaar didn't respond in the kiss Swara continues to kiss him..!!

Later she is irritated and leaves him..!! Taking this as an opportunity Sanskaar goes out of the room....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Outside the room

Sanskaar laughs remembering the recent incident..! His princess anger and her irritation..!

I love this angle of u princess..! The way u kissed me na make me feel in heaven...! Just waiting to see what else u can do to get me.!!! Just waiting for it..!! I  Love u princess..!! Convince me fast...! Can't wait to take u in my arms..!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Raglak room

Again both are engrossed in themselves enjoying their private intimate moment...!! Laksh is giving her Hickeys to which she responded crazily making him more crazy and took her lips into a fast kiss..!

She too responded sweetly and soon it turned into passionate kiss..!! He is sucking her upper lip while she is busy with the lower one..!

But they broke their kiss due to the knock on the door..! Laksh was badly cursing him..!!!

Laksh : (monologue) Idoit...!! Stupid...!! Buffalo...!! Don't have manners that u shouldn't disturb the newly wedded ones...!!!! But who will teach you them..?

Laksh : Haan who is there..?

Raj : Bro...! It's me..!

Laksh : (monologue) Haan... Tu hi Hoga.. Mera pyaar ka Dushman...!!! (outside) kya hai...??

Raj : Bro..!! From tomorrow our exams are starting and at least today we should go and show our face to principal otherwise that cow will not give hall tickets.!! And if he don't give the hall tickets then we will not be able to write the exams..!! Then...

Laksh : Abe.. Enough..! 🙏🙏🙏🙏I know what you want to tell..!! I am coming..!

Raj : Bring Sherni also..

Laksh : Haan haa... She will also come.. Now pls go..!

Raj leaves..! Laksh curses himself...! Ragini giggles..!
.
.
.
.
.
.

Downstairs

Everybody are down...! Swara, Ap , Bua ,Uttara , Ragini in the kitchen.... Sanskaar, Raj, Laksh , Shekhar in the hall....!!!!!!

Kitchen

Swara is all in her thoughts how to convince Sanskaar...!!

Bua : Swara..?? Pass the salt beta..!

Swara is lost in her thoughts...! So she didn't respond....

Bua : Swara..??

Still she didn't respond..

Ragini : Di...??

No...!!!! She didn't respond...!!!!

Uttara : Looks like she is in someone's thought..!

Ragini : Haan.... She might be missing Jiju...!

Uttara : If she is like this then what would the position of Sanskaar out there..?

Ragini : Let's see...!

Uttara and Ragini Goes t to the hall to check on Sanskaar....! While Ap and Bua giggles at their childishness...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hall

As thought... Sanskaar is lost in Swara's thought how will be she convincing him..!

Seeing him like that Uttara and Ragini smiled sheepishly..!!! Laksh and Raj observes Uttara and Ragini and asks what happened through their eyes..

They replies their plan of teasing Sanskaar....!!! Without any second thought both of them agrees..!!

Slowly... Tip topped Ragini goes towards Sanskaar..! She calls him by her hand.... He didn't respond..! Later she took her Dupatta and twisted the corner part of it... And placed it near his ears..!

Though Sanskaar feels some sensation.... He didn't paid any need to it and again lost in his dreams...!!

Ragini gave a thumbs up Uttara...! While Rauttu are all ready with a bucket full of water...

On receiving the signal from Ragini..!! Rauttu just throw the water on Sanskaar..!

Splash 💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

Sanskaar : Ahhhhhh....!!

Sanskaar shouts in his peak voice...! Swara who is lost in the kitchen came out hurriedly hearing his voice..! Ap and bua rushes out..! Shekhar who sees the situation is shocked..!!!

While Raglak and Rauttu are rolling on the ground seeing his situation...!

Later Ap , Bua , Shekhar also joins Raglak and Rauttu...!!! Swara giggles but controls her laughter..!

Sanskaar : What the hell...?

Raj : Arrey chill sauce man..!! That time u were drenched with sauce now just pink color water...!

Sanskaar : Just pink color water..?? Just pink..?

Ragini : Arrey Jiju..!! Holi is on the way..! We just started a little early..! That's it..!

Sanskaar : That's it..??

Laksh : Arrey bro..!! Leave na..?? It was just for fun..!

Sanskaar : Acha ji...! It was just for fun..!

Seeing his anger.... All starts to apologize.....!!!

Ragini : Sorry Jiju...!! Actually it was my mistake.... I gave this idea...

Uttara : No... Not only she but also me...!! Sorry Sanky...!

Raj : Sorry sauce man..!

Laksh : Sorry bro..

Then all bow their head down...!

But in no seconds all the four are also completely drenched in red colour..!

And they are completely shocked..!!

Precap : Swara kissing Sanskaar in front of the whole college...! Sanskaar forgives Swara..!! Laksh flirting with other girls in his college..! Ragini's anger on Laksh..!!

Thanks for the response on the previous one...! Hope the same continues..!!

This is deeksha reddy signing off...

Stay tuned..