🌞Naughty Sunlight🌞 (Episode 69)

She while sipping the coffee completes the assignment while Laksh busy in the staring game..!

Laksh bids adieu.. Ragini falls on bed while sleep over take her..!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
On the other hand Swara and Sanskaar sleeps on their respective sides with pillows in between them.!

Sanskaar is hurt with the barrier between them cursing his fate.! While Swara is having her own fun with her irritated husband..!

Next morning

Swasan room

We could see the Sunrays peeping into their room to wake all the people inside..!!

But what it had seen makes it go back the way it has come...!! The question is why has it gone back..??

Let's peep inside..!!

We see the couple sleeping cuddling into each other embrace..!!

Shocked...??

Well in midnight... Don't ask the time..! Swara she herself removes the pillows and cuddles into Sanskaar's arms and sleeps peacefully..!!

But our naughty sunlight who has gone away... Came back.. Passed through the window and woke up Swara..!!

The moment she opened her eyes she don't know why but she is very happy..!! She turned aside to find herself sleeping on Sanskaar..!!

She is surprised but feels immense pleasure..!! She tries to get up but she couldn't.. She sees Sanskaar was helding her tight through her waist...!!

She turns towards Sanskaar who is  smiling..!! She understands his intentions.. But least he know that unexpected peck near his lip will loosen his grip..!

Grabbing the chance she runs to the washroom leaving him shocked.!!

Sanskaar : It is difficult to understand girls....!!!! 😝😝😝
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ragini is still sleeping cuddling on her favorite pillow that's when Laksh enters her room...

Then he observes a frown on her cute innocent face..!! Trying to understand her the reason for her frown he eventually concludes that the naughty sunlight on her angelic face is disturbing her sweet sleep..

He then immediately closes the curtains which curved her lips into a wide smile.. Then she again drifts into sleep..!

Laksh leaves the room while Swasan reaches downstairs...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

All are seated to have their breakfast..!

Bua : Laksh..! Where is Ragini..??

Laksh : She is still sleeping bua..!! And I don't want to wake her up..!!

Bua : Bahut pyaar aara hai apni girlfriend par..?? 😏😏😏

Laksh : bua..?!?!? 😄😄😄

Swara : But why is she sleeping till now..?? She generally gets up early na..?

Sanskaar : Calm down Swara..!! If we aren't romantic that doesn't mean that others aren't..!!

This angered her more..!

Swara : And the credit goes to you my dear husband..!!

She immersed herself into her food while Sanskaar understood that she angry..! He hit himself on his head while Laksh giggles..!

Laksh : Vaise Mom..!! Yesterday I left u but not today..!

Ap : Haan Laksh..!! I know..! I will call the pandit and fix the date..! Don't worry..!

Laksh : Love you Mom..!! I am done with my breakfast... I will go and wake up Ragini..!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She is cuddling onto her favorite pillow with a wide smile..! Laksh smiles then slightly shakes..!

No response..! Again he shooks her..! But no change..!

Then he blows air on her face followed by her eyes to her cheeks continued on her lips..!

Immediately Ragini wakes up..! She then with a huge smile stretches her hands across him..! Pulling him close to her.. Laksh widen his eyes..!! When senses hit her she immediately pushes him..!!

Laksh : Get ready..! I am waiting down..!

Ragini smiles on her silly act and goes to get ready..!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

All the four reaches college..!! They  are going to their respective classes when Laksh asks Ragini for the assignment..!!

And now the fun begins...!!

Laksh : Ragini..!! Could you pls give me the assignment..?? I will go and throw on that bulbul face..!!

Ragini : Which assignment Laksh..?? (innocently)

Laksh is astonished..!

Laksh : What do you mean by which assignment..! The 25 pages one which you wrote yesterday..!

Swara is confused and shocked..!! She was about to speak when Sanskaar closes her mouth and brings her aside..!

Swara : What is this Sanskaar..?? Why did you bring me here..?? Wait..! So it is ur plan..!

Sanskaar had no option other than nodding..!

Swara : I knew it..!! U r unbelievable..!

Sanskaar : Swara..! Listen Swara..??

Swara : No..! I don't want to listen at anything..!

She leaves while Sanskaar is left with a sad face..!

Precap :😝 Fun..!! 😝

Thanks for the response on the previous one..!! Hope the same continues..!!

This is deeksha reddy signing off..

Stay tuned..