🙈Suhagrath..??🙈(Episode 65)

After some time Bua comes down to call Sanskaar..!! In mean time Laksh and Shekhar comes back finishing their work...

Bua : Sanskaar..!! Go.. Swara is waiting for u..!

Sanskaar : Yes Mom..!! (blushing)

Bua : Ohh God..!! If you blush here then what will happen to you in front of Swara..??

Sanskaar : Mom..! Fine.. I am going..!

Laksh : Ohh so excited to go Swara..?? Winks *

Sanskaar : Shut up Laksh..!!

Bua : Enough..Go.. She is waiting..!

Sanskaar leaves.. Laksh goes back of him..!! While Bua and Shekhar goes to their respective rooms..!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Swasan room

Sanskaar stands in front of the room praying hardly that Swara should forgive him..!!

Laksh is laughing looking at his prayer... Sanskaar gives him a Stern look which stopped his laugh..!

He knocks the door.. After few seconds the door opens where Sanskaar sees Ragini and Uttara instead of Swara..!!

Sanskaar : What the hell..?? Where is Swara..??

Ragini : Jiju is so eager to see di..?? What say Uttara..?? Should we allow him..??

Uttara : Nahi Yaar..! How can we allow him..??

Sanskaar : And may I know the reason..??

Laksh : I know the reason..!

Sanskaar : Spill the beans Laksh..!

Ragini : Simple..! Convince us..!  Then only u will allowed to meet Di..!

Sanskaar : Why should I convince you to meet my own wife..??

Uttara : Because it's a ritual..!

Sanskaar : Which ritual..??

Ragini : If you want details go and ask Bua..! Choice is yours..! Wanna meet di..?? Convince us..!

Sanskaar : Hey bhagwan..! OK tell me what should I do to convince you both..!

Laksh : Not both..! Three.. U should convince three people..!

Ragini : May I know who is that third person..??

Laksh : The one and only me..!

Ragini : And what made you think that..??

Laksh : Because I am Laksh Maheshwari..!

Ragini : Ohh Really..??

Taking this as a chance Sanskaar goes inside the room and pushes Ragini and Uttara outside and closes the door..!

Raglak and Uttara are shocked..!! They started banging the door..!

Ragini : Jiju open the door..!! This is not fair..!!

Uttara : Sanky open the door..!!

Laksh : Bhai..?? Open the door... U can't do like this with us..??

Sanskaar : Guys..! Stop shouting..!! Go and check your accounts.. I have already credited the amount..! Mom has already told me..!!

Raglak uttara : What..??

Sanskaar: Yes..! Now pls leave us..!

Raglak uttara : Fine..! Enjoy..!

Raglak and Uttara leaves.. Sanskaar in thought to convince Swara moves ahead only to receive shock..!!

He sees Swara one hand on her waist and other hand catching a broom stick with peek anger in her face..!! Sanskaar turned cat in front of her..!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Raglak and uttara started going to their rooms..!! In their way Laksh pulls Ragini apart without the notice of Uttara..!

He drags her to his room and held her against the wall.... And started kissing her..! Ragini is shocked at his sudden behavior..!! Ragini starts moaning enjoying his kiss..!!

Taking this as opportunity he kisses her hardly..!! She moans a little bit loud..!

It was heard someone feeling suspicious she comes inside..!

Raglak didn't realise that it was AP who comes inside..! They are busy in their romance..!!

Ap goes near Laksh.. Catches and twisting his ears making him scream..!!

Laksh : Aahhh..!

Ap : What are you doing Laksh..??

Laksh : Woh.. Maa..! It's paining..!!

Ap : No Issues..! Let it pain..!! First tell me what were you doing..??

Hearing his screams all comes to his room except Swasan..!! Everyone understood the situation..!!

Bua : Annapurna..!! I think u should think of their marriage soon.. Otherwise you will be Grandma before your son's marriage..!!

Uttara : Haan Bua..!! At least Sanskaar and Swara waited.. But these two..??

Shekhar : Again I have to call Pandit ji then..??

Ap : Haan Shekhar ji..!

Raglak leaves in shy..! All others laughs seeing them..!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Swasan room

Sanskaar stands before Swara trembling in fear..! A Man before whom big criminals.. What criminals even Don fears... Is seen trembling before his wife..!!

Swara is not having any gun or bomb but a broom stick..! That broom stick with which we will clean the dust and  dirt from the house.... That she will be using to clean the dirt of Sanskaar's mind..!

Sanskaar thought of trying his luck before she starts her work..

Sanskaar : (fearing going towards her....) Swara..?!?! (she sees him angrily... He gulps in fear.. but also tries...) Princess..??

In return what Sanskaar gets is a Stern look..

Sanskaar : Princess..?!?! Pls..??

Before he could say anything.. Our Princess starts her beating his Prince..!

Sanskaar : Aahhh..... Swa.... ra..!! It's hurting..!! Pls..!! Swara..!! Stop..!! I promise that..... Aahhh..... That I will not do.... Aahhh...... it again..!! I.. Am... So.. rry..!!

But Swara didn't listen..!! She going on beating him.. His hands.. His legs.. Everywhere..!! He is literally shouting in pain.. but she didn't show mercy on him..!!

It continued for almost for and hour..!! By then she was exhausted..!! She threw the broom stick down..!! Sanskaar is relieved...!!

She comes towards him.... Handed him a pillow and a bedsheet.... And throws him out of the room closing the door..!!

He didn't understand anything for a second but soon he realises what had happened..!!

He immediately throws the pillow, bedsheet aside and started knocking the door..!

She opens the door and throws an ointment on his face closing the door again..!

All this was seen Raglak and Uttara who started laughing aloud..!

Precap : Raglak challenge.. Sanskaar's punishment..!

This is deeksha reddy signing off..

Stay tuned..