Kavita and Sahil plan..!!(Episode 34)

After Raglak dance everyone are back to their works..!!

Where Bua got busy in greeting the guests...!! While Sanskaar got immersed in his work where Swara is waiting for a opportunity to talk with Sanskaar..!!!

Ap and Uttara are with Bua while she is introducing them to the guests..!!

But our lovebirds Laksh and Ragini are busy with their cute little eyelock admist everyone..!!

They are immersed in themselves that they didn't pay any need to surroundings...!! 

They are in their own dream world..!! But their world is broken by a voice which made Laksh which made him horrified..!!

Scene shifts..

Kitchen

We see a lady and a man doing something Gadbad..!!

That is none other than Kavita and Sahil...!!

Kavita showed Sahil the Glass in which she mixed the poison..!! And she asked the waiter to give the particular glass to Sanskaar...!!

(The waiter is hired by Kavita..)

And the waiter leaves..!! Kavita and Sahil are laughing..!!! Kavita smirked seeing Sahil laughing...!!

Whereas Kavita has something else in her mind..!!

Scene shifts..

At last Swara got a chance to talk with Sanskaar..!!

She goes near him but as usual he ignored her and continued his work..!!

Swara : Sanskaar...!!

Sanskaar : Hmm..

Swara : Why r u not talking to me..??

Sanskaar : What made you think like that..?!?!?!

Swara : Don't lie Sanskaar..!! I am observing u from morning.. U r a kind of ignoring me..!!

Sanskaar : There is nothing like that..!! If you feel so then I can't do anything..!! Anyway I have got some work... I need to go..!!

Before swara could say anything that waiter came with the juices asking Sanskaar to take one..!!

Sanskaar as expected took that glass in which poison was mixed.. And left from there without listening to Swara..!!

After he leaving even the waiter left without asking Swara with a smirk on his (Waiter's) face..

Scene shifts..

Bua : Welcome Mr. Maheshwari..!!

Dp is shocked...!!

Bua : What happened..?? Couldn't believe that u r in my party..??

Dp : U called me..?? But they said that it is Arora's invitation..?? But u r not Arora right.. U r a Gadodia right..??

This made Laksh horrified..!! His own father voice..!!

Bua : What did you think..?? That after u leaving me I will be alone like that only crying for u..?? I got married to Harshad Arora..!! I am his wife now..!!

And don't think that I am that coward and innocent lady who run on ur words..!! I am changed now... And if you try to mess with me then be ready to face the consequences..!!

Then Bua leaves with the satisfaction on her face after getting a lot of pain from him..!!

Where as Dp is shocked with her behavior which he didn't even expected in his dreams..!!

All this is observed by Laksh which him horrified..!!

Though he, Ap , Uttara knows the truth but Sanskaar doesn't knows..!!

He is sacred what will happen if Sanskaar will get to know...??

Then he saw Sanskaar with the juice coming that side only..!!

Where Sanskaar is engrossed in drinking the juice..!!

Immediately Laksh moved towards Sanskaar..!!

And Sanskaar completed his juice and kept the glass aside..!! Which made Kavita and Sahil smirk..!!

Then Laksh reached and stopped Sanskaar..!! Ragini is shocked as Laksh left her suddenly and rushed to Sanskaar..!!

On other side Swara is following Sanskaar and reached the place..!!

She sees Ragini and goes near her..

Laksh : (Tensed ) Sanskaar come let's check the catering..!!

Sanskaar : Laksh u r tensed.. ?? What's the matter..??

Laksh : Me tensed..?? No way come.... We need to check it..!!

Sanskaar : But laksh I already checked it..!!

Laksh : What..??

Before laksh could say anything Uttara comes there and calls them for the bua announcement..!!

Then Laksh literally dragged him to the other side to avoid the situation..!!

Bua : Well I wanna thank each and every person for joining me in this celebration..!!

Today I feel that I have achieved everything..!! (Seeing Dp face..... He is standing at the back where no one could see him..)

I feel on the top of the world..!!

Everybody clapped..!!

There is also another reason for this celebration..!! Today I am going to announce my son's wedding with my brothers daughter Swara..!!

So guys congratulations..!!

This announcement made everybody shocked at first but later happy including Swara..!!

But someone is shocked and tensed..!!

Precap : Swasan dance..!! And surprise..!!

Pls vote and comment..!! Will be waiting for ur precious feedback..!!

This is deeksha reddy signing off..

Stay tuned..