Who Is The Groom..??(Episode 47)

Shekhar : (looking at Sanskaar) u will have to marry the person whom I have selected..!!

When Shekhar said this Sanskaar felt guilty that he got married to Swara and started to love her..!! Though Shekhar only forced him to get married..

He knows that never an employee can Marry his boss daughter.... That was the reason why he denied first on getting married to Swara..!! But at last his fear came true..!!

Ragini : But dad..?? Di lov...... (she is interrupted by Shekhar)

Shekhar : No more discussions on this matter..!! Swara get ready he is coming to see you today itself..!!

Bua : But bhai sa..?? Today only..??

Shekhar : choti..!! Don't say anything..!! My decision is final..!!

He leaves..!! Swara is left shocked.. She didn't expect that her father knows about the wedding and he had already seen the alliance for her..??

Then just Sanskaar got up from his seat and started walking towards his room..!!

In the middle he stumbles.... Swara came to help him.....

Sanskaar : Swara.. Don't help me from now..!! I am fine..!! Pls go and get ready..!!

And he leaves for his room..!! Swara is left standing there itself and her world turning upside down..!!

Later Bua and Ap took her to the room to make her ready...

Sanskaar room

He is seen standing near the balcony crying..!! He doesn't know how much time he might have stood there.....

He is having mixed feelings..... One side he loves her.... Other side Shekhar sir..... Whom he respects a lot..!!

He can't afford to lose her but he can't go against Shekhar's will..!! He even can't go and convince Shekhar for marriage bcoz he himself told Shekhar that he will leave Swara when Shekhar comes back to them.. He is completely helpless....

Shekhar enters the room.... He sees Sanskaar standing near the balcony.... He goes towards him..... Sanskaar senses that Shekhar came to meet him.... He immediately wipes his tears..

Sanskaar : Yes sir..!! Why did you come here..?? U could have called me na.... I would have come..!!

Shekhar : It doesn't matter Sanskaar..!Just Sign these papers..

Sanskaar takes the papers.... And sees them only to get shocked..

Divorce papers..!!

Divorce papers of Swara and Sanskaar..!!

He had tears in his eyes..!! He looked at Shekhar..!!

He just gave Sanskaar a pen and asked him to sign them..!!

Sanskaar couldn't do anything.....

His self respect and his humbleness is asking him to sign the papers.... But his heart is saying no..!!

Shekhar : What happened Sanskaar..??

Sanskaar : Nothing sir..!! (with a heavy heart)

He took the pen and signed those papers and gave them to him...

And Shekhar leaves..!! Then Sanskaar fell on the ground and started crying miserably..!!

Swara room....

Bua, Ap , Ragini , Uttara were making Swara ready..!!

There is no expression on her face.. It was clearly visible that she is not happy with the marriage.....