Raglak And Swasan..!! (Episode 68)

After the fight Swara leaves for library to see Ragini , Laksh goes to his class, Sanskaar makes a call then goes to his class.

Evening

Sanlak are waiting for Swaragini while Laksh is damm excited to know about his marriage..! ( Shekhar and Ap told that they would call Pandit and ask for Raglak marriage.)

Laksh : Arrey..?? Where the hell are these sisters..??  It is said right that whenever any two ladies meet they just sit and chit chat in such a way that world will end if they don't talk..!!

Sanskaar : Stop it lucky..!! I have been listening to the same dialogue for the past 15 minutes..!

Laksh : When will they come..?? Do they have a plan of coming today..??

Sanskaar : Huff..! Don't eat my brain.!! U can have Ragini's if you want..! God knows how Ragini will manage you..?!?!

Laksh : Sanskaar..?!?!

Sanskaar : What..?

Laksh : (fed up) When will they come..?

Sanskaar : Not again..! Look they are coming..!

We Ragini carrying two heavy books of Os....!!!!!! And behind her Swara carrying Ragini's bag..!!

Sanskaar winked at Laksh while he smiles wickedly..! As soon as they come to the car Laksh grabs the books  and asks them to sit so that they could reach home soon..!

They are about to sit when someone holds Swara's hand..!!

Swara turns back only to feel disgusted..

Man : I am sorry Swara..!! I promise that I will not repeat the mistake again..!! I will be far from u and I will never interfere in ur matters..!! I will never force u to love me..!! I never trouble u again..! I am sorry..!! Pls forgive me..!

Swara is astonished..! For a second she was blank..! But somehow she composed..

Swara : It's OK..!! I forgive u sathvik..!

Sathivik leaves..! Swara and Ragini in th back while Sanskaar driving Laksh beside him..

Laksh is lost thinking about his marriage... While Ragini is busy listening to music.. Swara is thinking about Sathvik what made him change to this level...

Sanskaar sees Swara and has his innocent smile on his face which didn't go unnoticed by Swara by which she eventually understood that it was him behind Sathvik sweet behavior..!

They reach home..! The moment car stops Laksh runs inside while others giggles..!

Sanskaar helps Ragini with the books and the trio goes inside only to see that Laksh is arguing with Ap and Shekhar while Bua is enjoying their fight..!

Laksh : What is this mom.?? U promised me that u will call the pandit today..?? Then what happened...??

Ap : What can we do beta if he is out of station..??

Laksh : How can he be out of station..?? Yesterday only he performed Swasan marriage and today he is out of station..?? I don't believe u..!! U r lying..!!

Shekhar : No beta.. He is out of station..!! He will be back tomorrow..! The moment he steps in the town we will decide the date of your marriage..!!

Laksh : If that pandit is not available then u could have called another pandit na..??

Shekhar : He is our family pandit Laksh..!!

Laksh : I don't know anything... Today u should decide our marriage date.... That's it..!!

Sensing the situation slipping from her hand Swara intervenes..

Swara : It's OK Laksh..! (whispers) Vaise Laksh the fun u get before marriage is indescribable..! Those chup chup ke milna and all..! Too much fun u know..! See ur bro... Now he is not even looking at me..! (she pouts.... Laksh giggles...)

Laksh : Fine..! It's OK ma.! Today I have excused yo but not tomorrow..!

Ap : Thank God..!! Now all of u go and freshen up..!

Swasan room

Sanskaar enters the room followed by Swara... Swara notices Sanskaar taking his towel but is searching for his night suit.!

She pushes Sanskaar a bit aside and gives him his night suit.. And then takes her and he is about to go when Sanskaar holds her by her wrist and pushes her onto him...

Sanskaar : Will u not forgive me..?

Swara doesn't speak anything..!

Sanskaar : Yaar... I am sorry..!! Pls talk to me..!! I can't bear this silent treatment..!

She still keeps quite.!

Sanskaar : I hadn't had any other choice Swara.. Otherwise Raj would have leaked the information..!! Understand na Swara..?? Pls..!

Still no response..!

Sanskaar : Princess..?? Pls..!

On one side if Sanskaar is pleading Swara... The other side staring game is on...
.
.
.
.
.

Ragini changed then sits to complete the assignment..!! While Laksh is busy staring her..!

Ragini  was about to place the book on the table when it slips from her hand falls on the table dusting the dirt on the table away which made Ragini shook her head in disbelief and Laksh giggle who inturn earns a death glare from her..

Later she starts writing the assignment where her left hand is busy  twirling her hair... In regular intervals She is chewing her pen with making faces...

All this cute act of hers made Laksh lost in her..!

Ragini somehow completes the half assignment.. Sensing that she is tired by then Laksh goes through the fetch some coffee for her and him...

On the other hand..
.
.
.
.
.

Sanskaar : Princess..! pls..!

Still the same response..!

Sanskaar had enough... He then pulls her more onto his chest..!! She looks into his eyes..! A much needed one I must say..!

Then slowly Sanskaar leaned to kiss her..! They were about to kiss when  Swara pushs Sanskaar and runs to the washroom..!!

Swara pov

Oh God.. He is making me go crazy..!! If he continues the same then how will I control myself..?? God you will have to help me..!! I love you Sanskaar..!! But u have to make me feel special again.... Then only I will talk to you..!

She giggles..!

Sanskaar pov

She ran to the washroom blushing..! That means she is not angry with me.... She is just upset with me..!! Don't worry princess.. Now Definitely I will convince you.... And I very well know how to convince u..! Be ready princess to be mine forever..!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Laksh places the coffee on the table..!! Ragini could feel the butterflies in her stomach to see her favorite filter coffee..!!

She while sipping the coffee completes the assignment while Laksh busy in the staring game..!

Precap :  Laksh begs for the assignment..!! Swasan cute nok-jhok..!

This is deeksha reddy signing off..

Stay tuned..