Sherni..?? (Episode 82)

Same day evening

Room

Ragini is shocked after knowing her condition.. She immediately wraps herself in the sheet and grabs her clothes and changed into them..!

Then she starts scanning the room... There's nothing but a cot and beside it a small cupboard..!!

She reaches the cupboard..... It has two drawers..... She opens the first one... It has pen, a wrist watch along with some normal stuff..!

She tries to open the second one but it is locked..!! She tries to search the key but she couldn't find it..!!

She gets an idea.. Takes her side clip and tries to open the lock..!! Though it was tough she manages to open the lock..!

She finds a only pic inside it..!! Why will someone hide only a pic inside a locked drawer..??

She checks the pic only to get ASTONISHED..!!

It is the pic of UTTARA..!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Police station

Sanskaar is continuously trying to make Swara respond but all his efforts goes in vain..! She didn't even lift her head up..!!

Sanskaar : Swara..! Princess..!! Pls say something na..?? Pls princess..!!

No response..

Sanskaar : You just don't worry..! I will handle everything..! But please don't sit like that..! Pls princess..! Atleast look at me...!! Swara..! Pls dear..!!

Still no response..

Sanskaar : Swara..?? (but is interrupted by Shekhar...!)

Shekhar asks Sanskaar to come aside through his eyes..

Both of them went aside to talk....

Sanskaar : What happened papa.?

Shekhar : Abhi said that he will release Swara..!

Sanskaar : Really..??

he is on cloud nine hearing the news..! Extremely extremely happy..!Without wasting any more time he tries to go to Swara but stopped by Shekhar..!!

Sanskaar : What happened papa..??

Shekhar : He has a condition Sanskaar..!!

Sanskaar : What..??

Shekhar : He wants the highly confidential information..!!

Sanskaar : But papa..?? We can't let it go into Abhi's hand..!?!?

Shekhar : But we don't have another option..! If we want Swara out then we have to give them the information..!

Sanskaar : (Sits on the nearby bench....) Why does it always happen with me only papa..?? Why me..??

In the meantime he and Shekhar hears the screams of Swara and both rushes to Swara's cell..!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Laksh is sitting on the sofa and is deeply thinking about mysterious call... Seeing him like that Uttara and Kavita asks..

Uttara : What happened Laksh..? I told you na Ragini will be fine.... Ur Jiju will take care of her..!

Laksh : ( tries to lie) I know..!

Kavita : Then what r u thinking..?

Laksh : Nothing much Kavita..!! Did you got any info about Ragini..?

Uttara : Well.... Not yet..!

Laksh : OK.. Any info about Raj..??

Kavita : No.!

Laksh : OK meet you later..!

Then Laksh leaves while Uttara and Kavita are suspicious on his behavior..!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ragini is shocked to see the pic of Uttara..!! In the mean time she hears the door opening.. She immediately keeps the pic back into the drawer and closes it..!!

Raj : So..?? U r awake..!

Ragini : What did you do with me..? (with rage and shouts at him)

Raj : (says smiling) U don't know what happened angel..??

Ragini : Don't call me that..!!

Raj : What..??

Ragini : Angel..! Only Laksh can call me that.... Not a heartless bloody idiot..!

Raj : Don't cross ur limits dear (said sweetly but with a sharp and authentic voice...) and do you think that Laksh will accept u after what all happened yesterday..??

Ragini composes herself but she herself is confused..!

Ragini : (says with rage) Don't even take his name from ur bloody mouth..!! I know what he is and what he will be.... So just stay away from him...! And when he will get to know what u have done then he will burn u alive..!! Be aware..!

Raj : Clam down Angel.... Uff.... U asked me not to call you like that na..?? OK let me give you another name.. Sherni...! Yes.. Sherni will be correct..!! What say Sherni...?

While ragini turns her face..

Raj : What didn't like ur new name..?? No problem.... If you like it or not I am going to call you like that only..!!

Ragini : Why did you bring me here...?? I did what u ask me na..! I accused Laksh na..?? Then why this..??

Raj : But Sherni that is not my plan at all..! Now u see what I will do with u..! How I will compel Shekhar and Sanskaar and Laksh..!!

Ragini : What r u go.. ing...

She falls unconscious to the chloroform effect which is given by Raj..!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sanskaar and Shekhar rushes to Swara hearing her screams..!

They are shocked to see Abhi dragging Swara and continuously beating her..

Sanskaar's blood boils..! He immediately shouts at Abhi..!

Sanskaar : (shouts) Stop it Abhi..!! Stop right there..! U will get what you want..!! Just leave her..!

Abhi leaves Swara..!

Precap : Afternoon Damaka..!!

Thanks for the response on the previous one...

This is deeksha reddy signing off...

Stay tuned...