Pain Out...!! (Episode 9 and 10)

Forest :

Swara and Sanskaar were still walking in the forest continuing their search on Ragini..!!

Swara : Thanks Sanskaar..!!

Sanskaar : Thanks..? For what..?

Swara : Till now other than Ragini there was no one who cared me..!! So Thanks..!!

Sanskaar : Matlab..??

Swara : Actually I never felt so good as now..!! I feel blessed...!!

Sanskaar : What about ur parents..??

(Sanskaar doesn't know about Swara's parents being dead..!! )

Swara's eyes turn moist..!!

Swara : I am not that blessed to have them on my side Sanskaar..!!

Sanskaar : what do u mean..??

Swara : They passed away and its been two years of their dismiss..

Sanskaar : Sorry...!! I didn't know..!!

Swara : No Sanskaar..!! U didn't know about them..!! So it's fine..!!

Sanskaar : Even I lost my Father ..!! I live with my Mom..!!

Swara : Hm.. I was most attached to Dad..!! Don't know what happened but suddenly I got the news that they met with an accident and they are gone..!!

Swara couldn't handle any more.. she broke down falling to ground...!! Sanskaar immediately took her into his embrace consoling her..!!

Swara : Why does it happen only with me...?? Why always me...?? First I was staying in hostel...!! Then after a long time I returned home...!! I was so happy that finally I could be with my family but in only two weeks everything is destroyed..!!

They said that they would be back in 15 min and they never returned...?? Me and Ragini got their bodies but not them..!!

Sanskaar eyes turned moist and tears started flowing..!! He never expected that she was bounded by this immense pain..!!

Swara : After that Ragini couldn't handle herself and went into depression...!! Suddenly from no where chacha and chachi came to claim us..!! I had never seen them..!! I just heard about them from dad..!!

Everything was fine..!! After a month or so chachi stared to torture us..!! She made us do all the work and even though we do it perfectly she used scold us..!! How much ever chacha tried to clam her... No use...!!

Like that two years passed..!! We r like that..

Swara discontinued her story only to find Sanskaar crying..!!

Swara : what is this Sanskaar..? This is my story not urs then why are you shedding ur precious tears..??

Sanskaar : Nothing..!! It is just out of flow..

Swara : It's OK..!! It's getting dark.. Let's search Ragini...!!

Sanskaar : ok..!! Come..!!

Swara : If u leave from ur tight hug then we can..!!

Sanskaar : Yeah..!! Sorry...!!

Swara : No problem Sanskaar ..!!

And both resumed their search...

Scene shifts...

Ragini is enjoying herself for the first time..!!

Ragini : Laksh...!! I'm so happy...!! I feel like time pausing here itself..!!