Pheras..?? (Episode 61)

No one is understanding what is happening...!! One side Swara is getting married to Raj.. And other side all these are happening in front of Sanskaar and he isn't doing anything to stop it..!!

In spite of being agents Shekhar, Uttara, Priya couldn't do anything bcoz they knew that without any  reason Sanskaar won't be silent..! And if at all they tried to stop the marriage then they have to face Sanskaar..! Which they don't want to..

Pandit ki asks Raj and Swara to stand for the Pheras..! Raj stands almost the very next second.. Whereas Swara stands unwillingly with heavy heart..! Others are looking at her helplessly..!

Pheras starts.. The first Phera.... Raj is asked to walk in front catching Swara's last finger..!! Raj extended his hand to hers and he holds her whole palm instead of the finger which made Swara disgusted....!!

She looks at Sanskaar with tears in her eyes.. She could sense that he is angry..!! His anger is shown in his tightly closed fist..!!

(Kabira from Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani...)

Kaisi teri khudgarzi
Na dhoop chune na chhaaon
Kaisi teri khudgarzi
Kisi thor tike na paaon (x2)

(First Phera completes..! Second Phera starts..!! There is a eyelock between them... Both remembered their First marriage (illegal)..... When they had to do it under pressure..!!)

Ban liya apna paigambar
Tar liya tu saat samandar
Phir bhi sookha mann ke andar
Kyun reh gaya

(Second Phera is also done..! Third started.. But their eyelock is not broken..!! They remembered how after their marriage he left her and she resumed her college... She fell in love with Sanskaar unknowing that Sanskaar is her husband..!!)

Re Kabira maan jaa
Re Faqeera maan jaa
Aaja tujhko pukaare teri parchhaaiyan
Re Kabira maan ja
Re Faqeera maan ja
Kaisa tu hai nirmohi kaisa harjaaiya

(Third Phera is done.. Fourth starts..! There eyelock still continues..! They remembered their college trip..! When Ragini goes missing and how he took care of her)

Tooti chaarpaai wohi
Thandi purvaai rasta dekhe
Doodhon ki malaai wohi
Mitti ki suraahi rasta dekhe..

(Fourth Phera ends..!! Pandit ji asks Swara to come ahead..!! The fifth Phera starts..!! Sanskaar wiped her tear off his eyes trying to make himself strong..)

Kaisi teri khudgarzi
Lab namak rame na misri
Kaisi teri khudgarzi
Tujhe preet purani bisri..

(Fifth also ends..... Sixth starts...!! They remembered how Sanskaar kissed Swara for the first time..! And their cute moments..!!)

Mast Maula, mast Kalander
Tu hawa ka ek bavandar
Bujh ke yun andar hi andar
Kyun reh gaya..

( Last second Phera also ends..! The last Phera begins..! There is a wink in Raj face..! But Swasan hearts are sinking..!!)

Re Kabira maan jaa
Re Faqeera maan jaa
Aaja tujhko pukaare teri parchhaaiyan
Re Kabira maan ja
Re Faqeera maan ja
Kaisa tu hai nirmohi kaisa harjaaiya

Sanskaar couldn't face Swara anymore.. He just turned himself the other side..!! Whereas Swara is moving towards hell.. With the completion of last Phera she would become Raj half partner..!!

She don't want that to happen..! She is hoping for some miracle so that this Phera stops..!! But nothing happened like Shea was hoping... She completed the Phera..!! The seven Pheras  completed..!

Pandit ji asks them to sit while he started enchanting the mantras..!!

Swara is staring Sanskaar in the hope that he might stop the marriage..! But he was facing the other side..!!

He felt a gaze on him.. Which he knew very well that it was Swara's..! To avoid it he tries to go out..!

Raj saw this and stops him..!! He stood still..!

Pandit ji asks Raj to fill Swara's Maang with sindoor..!! Swara's heart sinks..! She hurriedly turns towards Sanskaar..!

Sanskaar isn't looking at her... His eyes are closed tightly to suppress his pain..!

Raj took Sindoor with the coin and moved towards Swara's Maang..!! Swara again looked at Sanskaar..!! But there is no change in his behavior..!

There is only option left for Swara now..!

Her death..!

Precap : Will Swara die..??

Please vote and comment..

This is deeksha reddy signing off...

Stay tuned..