Laksh Out Of The Room..!! (Episode 74)

Hotel

Same day 4:00 pm

We see Swara and Sanskaar sleeping in each other embrace..!! Sanskaar's hand are on Swara's bare waist in gesture of protecting her while pulling her more into him....

While Swara resting her head on his chest feeling his warmth and pleasure..!

After some time Swara opens her eyes to she sees herself in his embrace safely protected by his hands covered in the comforter..! Later she remembers her last night and mornings incident.. This made her blush..!

She feels pain in her entire body..! She thinks to wake up Sanskaar but seeing him sleeping with wide smile she ignore that thought..!!

Slowly she moves from his grip.... Wears his shirt then slowly with baby steps makes her way to washroom..!

She closes the door.. Then goes and stands under the hot shower which is soothing her pain..!! She stands under it for nearly for 15 minutes closing her eyes..!!

Later she feels a tight grip on her waist.. In reflex she opens her eyes and is shocked to see Sanskaar  smirking at her..!!

Whereas Sanskaar could figure out why Swara is standing under the hot shower..!!

He sees straight into her eyes asking he why didn't she inform him about the pain..?? Later she replies him that she is sorry and u were sleeping so thought not to disturb u through her eyes..!

Later he hit on her head indicating paagal..!! And is about to take her to outside but he is stopped by Swara indicating that she wants romance..!

Sanskaar is even more shocked seeing her bold angle asking him for romance when's she is having pain..?? But Sanskaar doesn't accepts it and is about to take her out..

But she being adamant stops him again making a puppy face..!! He almost melted.. But her health is more important.. He grabs her when...

Swara is so adamant that she pulls him and smashs her lips over his..!! Sanskaar is astonished..! He somehow reciprocate to her kiss..!!

Later Sanskaar's desires rose he starts giving her open wet kisses on her bare neck while she starts moaning his name..!!

This made him even more crazy.. He starts giving her kisses over her cleavage and his hands kept pressing her bare waist...!! Swara couldn't bear his sweet torture which comes out in moaning..!

This continues for a long time until  both are exhausted..! Then Sanskaar is taking her outside.. Again she stops him...!

Sanskaar :  What..??

Swara indicates the tub..

She goes near the tub and fills with water and foam... And gestures Sanskaar to get in...

Sanskaar does the same.. Then swara enters the tub and settles over Sanskaar resting her head over his chest..!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Unknown place

We see a person laughing like hell... All his evil intentions are seen clearly in his eye..!! Seeing him laughing his companions also started laughing..!

Goon 1 : At last u have got what u wanted boss..!!

Goon 2 : Now u can easily blackmail that Sanskaar to get Swara..!!

The next moment he is found lying on the ground..! Boss slapped his companion..! All other goons are shocked..!

Raj : Be aware..! She is ur bhabhi..!