Swasan nok-jhok..!!(Episode 44)

Hospital

We see Swaragini and Shekar sitting outside the ICU..!!

There is complete silence..!! No Body are speaking anything...!!

There are lot of questions revolving in their minds... But no one spoke..!

At last Shekar only breaks the silence.....

Shekhar : So.... How are u both..??

Ragini : Fine..

Shekhar :I know you have lot of questions... Ask then I will answer..!!

Swara : What will you answer..?? Tell me what will answer..??

(she remembered her marriage which chachi forced her..!!)

U don't know anything.... How we were tortured by chachi..!! Why..?? Just because u left us..!!

Wait..!! If your death drama was fake.. Then What about mom..?? Where is she..?? She might also be alive na..?? Where did you hid her..??

Shekhar : Ur mom is dead..!!

Ragini : What..?? But..??

Shekar : Because of Dp..!! He got to know that I am a RAW.. And he targeted me.... In order to save me Ur mom gave away her life..!!

This is shock to both of them..!!

Shekhar : I had a fear that I may lost u both also..!! So I need to finish that Dp otherwise his target will be u..!! So I need to fake my death..!! In order to save u both I need to be far away from u..... I didn't have any other option..!!

Ragini immediately hugs her father..!! He too hugs her back..!!

Swara could understand his problem..... But the thought of marriage stops her..!! She just leaves from there..!!

Shekhar : Will she forgive me..??

Ragini : She will dad..!! She is just angry at u..!! U know her anger na..??

Shekhar : Hmm.. She is completely on her mom..!!

Ragini : Yes..!! Sanskaar is gonna have tough time with her..!!

Both of them giggles..

ICU

As soon as Swara enters the ICU.. She is shocked..!!

She sees Sanskaar trying to wake up from bed..!! She immediately runs towards him stopping from doing it..!!

Swara : What were you trying to do..?? R u mad..??

Sanskaar : I was just..

Swara : Enough I don't wanna listen anything..!! I know what you were trying to do..??

Sanskaar : I was just....

Swara : Shut up ok..!! Done argue with me..!! All men are like that only.. First they do what they want to do and then say sorry......

Sanskaar : What happened Swara..??

Swara : What happened..?? Why didn't you tell me before  dad was alive..?? Why didn't you tell me before that u r a RAW..??

Sanskaar understood what she is trying to talk......

Before swara could speak anymore he pulled her by her waist..... With the force she fell on his chest clutching his shirt tightly...!!

While one hand of Sanskaar is on her waist and with the other hand he was removing the hairs which was covering her face..!!

Swara looked straight into his eyes..!! And she is lost in those brown eyes..!! They had some magic that it prolonged her to see like that continuously..!! And his touch made her lose all her senses and get lost in her own dream world..!!

Sanskaar : I was just trying to take water from the table..!! I couldn't reach it so I need to get up from the bed..!! That's it..!! And the matter of telling you about Shekhar Sir and my job is they are meant to be kept confidential otherwise it is danger to u and ur sister..!! Understood Swara..??

There is no reply......

He asked her again..!! This time she just nodded her head..!! He understood that she is lost in his touch and couldn't speak anything..!!

So he started to touch more sensuously...!! She couldn't resist anymore... She is breathing heavily..!!

He is about to kiss her when a nurse came inside with the medicines... She is shocked seeing the scenario..

Soon both of them composes and moves apart.....

Sanskaar is cursing the nurse while Swara is giggling and moves aside...

The nurse gave him the medicines and leaves..!!

Soon Sanskaar dozes off due to pain and the effect of medicines..!!

Precap : Swara taking care of Sanskaar..!! Pani Puri masti of Ragini and Laksh..!! In short full romance..💞💞❤❤

Pardon me if there are any mistakes..

Pls vote and comment.. Will be waiting for ur precious feedback..!!

This is deeksha reddy signing off..

Stay tuned..