Shekhar Gadodia..?? (Episode 36)

Arora mansion

We see two people laughing..!!

Sahil : At last our plan worked..!!

Kavita : Yes..!!

Sahil : Now I just wanna see Swara's face..!! She would be crying na..??

Kavita : Yes u will see it..!! But u said that u have plan B na..?? What is it..??

Sahil : Why r u so interested in plan B..?? Ur work is done na..!! Just leave..!!

Kavita : Not like that dear..!! If you say the plan B then we can stop the plan na..!! Because our target is done..!!

Sahil : Don't be over smart..!! Ok.. Now leave..!!

Suddenly Sahil gets the call and leaves..!!

Scene shifts...

Swara's room

We see her crying vigorously..!!

Her whole world is snatched from her in just few seconds..!!

Swara : Why..?? Why Sanskaar..?? Why did you do this to me..?? I loved you from my core of heart..!! Then why did you say no to the marriage..??

If u have to say No.. Then why did you propose me in front of everyone..?? I couldn't say yes at that time because Ragini was in danger..!!

But today why did you say No..?? I love you so much Sanskaar..!! I can't live without you..!! Pls come back..!!

Wait...!! Why should he came back..?? He said No... I didn't..!! I could go to him right..!!

Then she made herself presentable and goes downstairs to talk to Sanskaar..!!

Scene shifts..

Ragini was shocked to see someone..!!

She could only murmur

Dad..??

She couldn't believe her eyes..!! Her dad Shekhar gadodia who was dead two years Back..!!

She rubbed her eyes again for her self confirmation..!! But It is true..!!

He is her Dad..!! Her Papa..!!

She ran towards him..!!

But he moved somewhere..!! Ragini called him But he could hear and continued to go...!!

Ragini is following him..!! Then Suddenly she heard him talking to someone on phone..!!

Shekhar : So is everything ready..??

Caller : Yes sir..!!

Shekhar : Make sure that we don't lose this time..!!

Caller : Sure sir..!! They will have to pay this time..!!

Shekhar : OK..!! Where is Sanskaar..?? I have been calling him for a while..!! He is not answering my call..!! Do u know where he is Uttara..??

As soon as Ragini hears Sanskaar and Uttara's name.. She is shocked..!! She didn't understand anything what was happening...!!

Uttara : Don't know sir..!! I will call him..

Shekhar : Ok..!! Be careful..!!

Uttara : OK sir..!!

Then Sanskaar hangs the call and leaves without knowing that Ragini has heard him..!!

Ragini couldn't believe what she saw..!! She saw her father who was dead..!! And right now she is talking to Uttara..!! And about Sanskaar..??

If Sanskaar knows that Shekhar Gadodia her Dad was alive then why didn't he tell me or Di or Bua..??

What is the need of hiding..?? I have to ask him..!!

Then she left to meet Sanskaar..!!

Scene shifts...

Sanskaar wiped his blood coming out his nose before anyone could see..!!

He turned to go when he sees Laksh standing behind him..!!

Sanskaar : What happened Laksh..??

Laksh : What happened to u..??

Sanskaar : Huh..?? What do mean..?? I am perfectly fine..!!

Laksh : Then why aren't you not happy..??

Sanskaar : Who said that I am not happy..?? I am happy..!!

Laksh : Don't lie to me Sanskaar..!!

Sanskaar : I am not lying..!! See ur mom is calling u..!!

Laksh : I am leaving u now but not next time..!!

Then Laksh leaves..!!

After that Sanskaar feels pain in the stomach..!! Before he could think any thing Dp comes to him..!!

Dp : Hello Mr maheshwari..!!

Scene shifts..

Junior is trying the phone of Senior..!! But the phone is not reachable..!! Junior is tensed..!!

Precap : Dp reveals the Truth..!!

Pls vote and comment..!! Will be waiting for ur precious feedback..!!

This is deeksha reddy signing off..

Stay tuned..