Ragini Is Missing..! (Episode 79)

Arora mansion

The effects of high voltage drama is still seen on everyone..! They are shocked..! They couldn't figure out what was happening..!

Initially all are happy as Raglak were getting Engaged..! All were dancing and cracking jokes when suddenly police enters and accuses Swara and Sanskaar of drug scandal...!!

Later Swara is arrested and taken to police station..! It is followed by Sanskaar shouting at Ragini asking her not to enter police station..!! Then Ragini accuses Laksh of trapping Swasan just on the basis of servants..??

This is something which is indigestible..! Ragini is not a kind of girl who accuses someone just on the basis of outsiders talks... Then why did Ragini accuse Laksh...??

These were the question revolving in everyone's mind..!! But they has no answer..!

Laksh is rooted at his place after Ragini's accusation... He didn't move even an inch.. He is expression less.. Doesn't know how to react..?? His love, his friend, his would be wife accuses him of the crime which he couldn't think in his wildest dreams..! He is determined to get the answer from her so he rushes to her room..!

Laksh : Ragini..?? Pls open the door..!! I need to talk to you..!! Pls open the door..!

There is no response from her.... In the mean time Shekhar made his way to police station in order to help Sanskaar to get Swara out of the jail.... While Kavita is trying for the bail and Uttar is searching for the servants who told Ragini that Laksh has planted the drug bag..!

Laksh : Pls Ragini..! Open the door..! I don't understand what made you think that I will plant the drugs in Sanskaar and Swara room..? I didn't do it Ragini..! Trust me..! All the time I was in my room thinking how to convince u..! Pls Ragini.. Listen to me..?

Still there is no response..!

Laksh pov

What is this..?? Why is she not opening the door..?? Why is everything so silent inside..?! Something is fishy..?!?!?!

He started banging the door calling her loudly..! In the Mean time Uttara comes.....

Uttara : Laksh.. Where is Ragini..?

Laksh : Why..?? What happened...??

Uttara : she is lying Laksh..!! The servants are fake..!

Laksh : What..??

Uttara : Yes.... Those servants are no where seen and when I asked security he said that he has seen them running away..! That means..

Laksh : Ragini has done it intentionally..!

Uttara : Yes..!! Now break open the door..!

Immediately Laksh broke opened the door..!

The room is as usual as it used to be..!! But Ragini is no were seen... They checked the washroom and balcony... But she is no were seen..!.

RAGINI IS MISSING..!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Police station

Sanskaar is continuously trying to get the lawyer on call..

Sanskaar : Lawyer..?? Did you get the bail..?

Lawyer : No sir..!! Court is closed and when I reached the judge house the security informed that he is out of town and will return tomorrow morning..!

Sanskaar : That means Swara must be in jail till morning..??

Lawyer : I am afraid sir..!

Sanskaar : (shouts) I don't want any excuses..! Just get the bail otherwise u will not be able to see tomorrow's morning..!! Dammit..!!