Swaragini's Trap..!!(Episode 51)

Arora mansion is full on celebrating mood..!! It seems that the walls of the mansion are also dancing..!!

It was completely a noisy environment but where u enjoy the noise..!!

There were only 15 days left for the marriage and they haven't decided anything till now like how the marriage should be done and what
preparations are to be done and whom they should invite.... And all....

Then one of the creative minds of the four that is Ragini gave an idea of wedding planner..!! So they called a wedding planner for the wedding....

The top most wedding planner arrived..!! He examined the mansion and the surroundings..... And they suggested that if they do a theme wedding then it would be good..

Though the elders first rejected All the youngsters made them convinced..... So at last it is decided that it would be a theme wedding...

But what will be the theme????? After a long discussions they all agreed on ball (party) theme..!!

But elders decided that the marriage will be according to their tradition and the couple will be in their traditional dress only..!!

After the decisions of the theme is done the wedding planners went with the preparations and all other family with the guests....

Left over is our four..!!

Ragini : Wow..!! I am just so excited..!! Theme party..!!

Laksh : Haan baby.... Western Ke saath unkha romance be adopt karna chahiye..!! (Yes baby..!! not only dresses u even need to adopt their romance also..)

Ragini: Huh..??

Swara : Laksh u r flirting with my sister in front of me only..??

Laksh : I am flirting with my one and only lover..!! It is just coincidence that she is ur sister..!!

Sanskaar : Enough..!! This is never ending topic..!! Chalo off to bed everyone..!!

And everyone leaves..!!

Next day

Sanlak were busy with some arrangements and Shekhar is discussing something with the planner..!!

Then all the ladies of the house came down ready with their purses... All the three men saw them and they could easily guess that what will be Their next step..!!

Sanlak side

Laksh : Bhai..?? Hum tho Mar Gaye..!! (Bhai..?? we are dead now..!!)

Sanskaar : Yes Laksh..!! We need to escape from them at any cost..... Otherwise managing them would be impossible after they see those clothes in the mall..!!

Laksh : Haan.... I can't imagine myself carrying those bags of their shopping..!!

He imagines.. Even Sanskaar also..!!

Sanlak : Nahi...!!

Ladies side..

Swara : See how they are discussing..!!

Ragini : Haan di.... I know that they are planning to Escape but I will make sure that both of them comes..!!

Ap : Not only them beta.. Even Shekhar bhaisa also.. See even he is trying to escape..!!

Uttara : Haan..!! Even sir is trying a lot but it will never happen.... I will bring him.....Swaragini u go with Sanlak and me with Shekhar...!!

All went towards their decided members..

Ragini : Laksh..??

Laksh : (Mar gaya..!! ) Haan Ragini..!!

Ragini : Mein shopping Ke liye jaa rahi ho....

(before she completes her sentence he starts talking)

Laksh : Mujhe bahut sare kham hai..!! I can't come.... (I have many works.. I can't come..)

Ragini : Arrey tujhe kon bularaha hai..?? (who is calling you..??)

Laksh : That means there is no need to come to shopping..?? Hurray..!! 🎊🎊

He smirks at Sanskaar...

Ragini : Yes.. U just need to call the driver so that we can go and check the condition of the car..

Laksh : Haan ok.....

Saying this laksh goes.... And he falls in the trap of Ragini.. Swara goes near Sanskaar.....

Swara : Sanskaar..??

Sanskaar : Haan Swara bolo..

Swara : Pls mere saath aao na..??

She then made a puppy eyes and was touching his arm with her fingers...... And our Sanskaar got melted.... And he followed her blindly..!!

Now Uttara goes near Shekhar..

Uttara : Sir..??

Shekhar : Yes Uttara..??

Uttara : Sir I wanted to buy a dress for u..??

Shekhar : Then buy it.... Why r u asking me..??

Uttara : I don't know ur measurements sir..!! Pls Come with me na..??

Shekhar : Ok.. I will come with u..

All the men falls in the trap and they leave for the shopping..!!

Precap : Shopping Masti..!! Men cursing the ladies.... And the couples cute romance..!! ❤❤❤

Pls vote and comment..!! Will be waiting for ur precious feedback..!!

This is deeksha reddy signing off..

Stay tuned..