Flashback starts..!! (Episode 39)

Room

Bua is crying miserably..!! Tears are just rolling out of her eyes like as tap is flushing out the water when it is open..!!

Ap is consoling her..!! Where as Swara and Ragini had question mark face..!! And laksh is helplessly standing there..!!

Bua : I lost him..!! I completely lost him..!! He will never again believe me again..!! I lost him Annapurna..!!

Ap : No Sujatha..!! See he will surely come back..!!

Bua : No Annapurna..!! He will not came back..!! This is all my mistake..!! If I had told him already then this wouldn't have happen..!!

Ap : No it was not ur mistake..!! It is the mistake of Dp..!! He is the soul responsible for everything..!! First he destroyed u.. then Shekhar and Sharmishta... And now Sanskaar..!!

Swara and Ragini are shocked as they hear their parents name..!!

Ragini : What..?? Dp destroyed our parents..?? How..??

Bua : That's a long story..!!

************************************

Flashback

At that time Sujatha, Shekhar, Rajesh are not only good brother and sisters but also good friends..!!

Shekhar loves Sharmistha..!! And sujatha loved Rp (Rp brother of Dp)

And Rajesh used to never leave the chance of teasing them..!!

Rajesh : Ur kiss almost last longer for 10 min sister..!!😎😎😎

Sujatha : Bhai..??😌😌😌

Rajesh : What happened behana..?? U kissed Rp for 10 min that too it was so deep that u didn't even allow air to pass through..!! 😉😉😉

Bua :  Bhai..?? Pls stop..!! 🙏🙏🙏

Shekhar : Kyu stop kare..?? Weren't u doing that..??

Bua : Now u don't start because I know where u and Sumi bhabhi went yesterday at night..?? 😉😉😉

Shekhar : (shocked) How do you know..??

Bua : Not only me even even Rajesh bhai knows..!!

Shekhar : I will not leave u guys..!!

Then Shekhar started to running behind them..!!

In this way they used to enjoy their lives and live peacefully but their destruction came in the form of Dp..!!

Dp loved Sujatha at the first sight only..!! But after getting to know about Sujatha lovea Rp.. he felt betrayed and planned against them..!!

One fine day...

Dp called Sujatha..

Dp : (with fake tension) Sujatha do you know where is Rp..??

Sujatha : No ji..!! I don't know..!! Why..?? What happened..??

Dp : Actually he started from farmhouse three hours back but didn't reach till now..!!

Sujatha : U could have called him na..??

Dp : I have tried..!! But no response..!!

Sujatha : Ok..!! That farmhouse is near to my house... I will find out..!!

Dp : Ok.. Inform me once u find him..!!

Bua : OK..!!

Then Sujatha goes to farmhouse..!! And Dp is laughing Evily..!!

Sujatha goes to farmhouse which made her shocked..!!

She saw Rp on the bed with some lady completely naked..!!

She was shattered..!! She returned home..!!

But by that time Dp leaked the news  Rp to her parents..!!

Shekhar and Rajesh are hell angry with Rp and decided to confront him...!!

But Shekhar stayed back as he is busy managing his parents who were badly abusing Sujatha..!!

Rajesh goes to the farmhouse..!! He found there Rp  is stabbed with a knife..!!

He immediately rushed to the spot and caught the knife..!! Of which Dp made video and started blackmailing him..!!

But Rajesh didn't agree with him.!!

Then Dp used his weakness..!!

He said that he would make him millionaire..!!

As soon as Dp said that he fell in the trap..!! And started to support Dp..!!

He goes home and said that Rp is not a good person and he is not fit for Sujatha..!!

Then like a good person Dp came and played a game of his..!! Then Rajesh proposed the marriage of Sujatha with Dp..!!

Which is initially rejected but later Rajesh made everyone agree..!!

After that Sujatha and Dp marriage happened..!!

Though Shekhar and Sharmistha don't want that marriage mustn't happen but they were helpless..!!

After two weeks of marriage Sujatha got to know the real face of Dp that he himself killed Rp in order to get her..!!

She felt guilty not trusting Rp and decided to leave the house..!!

But due to her bad luck she got to know that Dp had an affair with another women..!! And that women died delivering a baby boy whom Dp ordered to kill..!!

Sujatha thought what was the mistake of the boy..!! Why should he suffer..?? So she took the boy and left the house and shifted to US..!!

Later she met Mr. Harshad Arora who understood her and accepted her along with the boy..!!

Later after one year he died due to tuberculosis..!!

Flashback ends

************************************

After hearing the flashback Swara Ans Ragini are shocked..!!

Now Swara determined herself that she would convince Sanskaar..!!

In the mean time Uttara came there..!!Laksh told her what had happened..!!

Uttara : But he knows already that he is not Bua's son..!!

Precap : Swara and Ragini confronting Uttara about Shekhar..!!

Pls vote and comment..!! Will be waiting for ur precious feedback..!!

This is deeksha reddy signing off..

Stay tuned..