Shock Pe Shock..!! (Episode 78)

Uttara room

Uttara : Yaar.... Now what will happen..??

Kavita : Don't know..??

Uttara : From where this Abhi has come in between..?? Where is the officer whom we settled had set..??

(Abhi is the name of the police officer)

(Shocked right 😋😋😋go on..!! U will get more shocks..!!)

Kavita : Yaar that officer is transferred to another town in the last minute.!

Uttara : And who did that..??

Kavita : Sanskaar..!

(this is another shock....!!!!! 😋😋😋😋)

Uttara : What..??

Kavita : Yes.... But he doesn't know that this Abhi will be replaced in his place...!

Uttara : But what was the need of transferring the old one..??

Kavita : Bcoz we got to know the whereabouts of Raj and one of us must go there...... U, I and Sanskaar can't leave bcoz that Raj has an eye on all of us..! So Sanskaar sent the police officer whom we had set..!

Uttara is listening to Kavita when Laksh passes by is shocked to know that Swara's arrest is the plan of Sanskaar and his sister..!!

Kavita : But he didn't know that this Abhi would be coming..!

Uttara : Leave all those.... First we need to get Swara out..!!

Kavita : I am trying Uttara..!! But the issue is Today is Friday and courts are closed on Saturday and Sunday...!!

Uttara : That means...

Kavita : I am afraid... Swara must be in jail till Monday..!

Uttara : We can't leave Swara with that bastard..! We have to find a way out..!

Kavita : Yes..!

Laksh : What..!! It was all a plan..??

Uttara and Kavita are shocked to see Laksh..!

Kavita : Which plan.... Laksh..?

Laksh : Don't lie Kavita..!!

Uttara : It's not like that Laksh..!

Laksh : Then what is it..??

Kavita : Laksh... U r getting us wrong..!

Laksh : Stop ur nonsense...!! Only truth..!! I want only truth..! (shouts at them angrily)

Uttara : OK fine listen..!! But promise me that u will not tell anyone..! Not even Ragini..!!

Laksh : I promise..!

Kavita : Yes it is all a plan of Sanskaar to save Swara..!!

Laksh : Saving Swara..??

Uttara : If we didn't send Swara to jail then she would have been kidnapped..!

Laksh : One min.. If you know that Swara is going to be kidnapped then u all could save her from being kidnapped na..?? Then why jail..?

Kavita : We also have a reason for it Laksh..!

Uttara : We can save her but..??

Kavita : But they thought of kidnapping and torturing Swara and then destroying her respect in front of media by Making her caught in the drug scandal..!

Uttara : So..... Instead of all that nonsense If we ourselves make her caught in the scandal and then release her after a day declaring her as innocent then situation would be in our hands..!