Raglak Small Date..!!! (Episode 7 and 8)

Ragini is following the puppy without thinking about the surrounding...!!!

But after sometime it enters one of the bushes and Ragini misses it...!!!

She searches for a while... She doesn't finds it...!!!

Disappointed she turns to go back...!!!

That's when she realises that she entered the forest leaving the camp area...!!!

She starts panicking...!!!

She goes here and there but couldn't find the way back...!!!

It felt that she has been roaming in the particular place....

It was so confusing...!!!

It's been hours she is trying to find a way out...

But everything is in vain...

Finally she gave up and sat on rock and started crying....

Ragini's pov

Why does it happen with me only..?Di might be tensed about me..!!! She asked me to be careful...but I didn't listen to her...

Now what should i do..?I'm not finding the way back...!! It's been so long that i left the camp...Di might be tensed for me...!!!

She is already tensed... I must not increase her tension more....!!! I must reach the camp soon....

I started walking again...!!!

End of Ragini's pov

Camp Area :

It's been two hours since Ragini's missing...!!!

Swara is tensed... Sanskaar is trying to calm her down...!!!

Sanskaar : U didnt had anything.. At least have some water...!!!

Swara : No sanskaar i dont want anything now...!!!

Sanskaar : pls Swara have something....!! Ur sister doesn't want to see you like this na...!!! She wanted a happy and smiling Swara na..??

Swara : yes..!! But right now I want her... My Ragini in front of me...!!!

Sanskaar : Our lectures went to search her na... They will find her and bring her back... Till then have something... At least water...!!!

Swara : No...!!!

She pushes the glass and it will fall on Kavita who was passing by....

Kavita : what the hell..!!U spoilt my dress swara....! How dare u..??

Sanskaar : stop it Kavita..!! She is just tensed about ragini...!!!

Kavita : bl**do Ragini...!!! If she gets missing...why is everyone getting tensed about her....she is not a kid right...??? She will find her way back..!!!

Sanskaar : Stop it Kavita..!!

In the mean time Swara gets irked of Kavita behavior and goes from there...

She enters into forest without informing any one in the search of Ragini...!!!

After arguing with Kavita Sanskaar turns back to Swara but founds her missing...!!

He sees here and there to find her walking into the forest...!!!

He immediately follows her leaving Kavita fuming...!!!

Sanskaar : Swara stop..!Where r u going....??

Swara : Don't come back of me Sanskaar just go away..!!