The Other Don Is..?? (Episode 85)

Sanskaar : Don't play with me Abhi..! Give us back Ragini.. ! U made a deal with me...!

Abhi : Who made..?? What deal..?

Laksh goes and helps his collar..

Laksh : ABHI...!! DON'T WAKE UP THE DEVIL IN ME...!

Abhi : Then I would love to see the devil then..!!

Before Abhi could realize anything Laksh gives a tight punch on his nose...!! Raj goes to rescue him but no use.... Now he is an uncontrollable animal who turned into beast and ready to take on his prey...!

Seeing him like that even Raj back offs..!! Laksh is continuously beating Abhi blue and black..! Abhi is wincing in pain but it didn't show any effect on Laksh.. His pain, his anger, his helplessness everything turned into his out burst on Abhi..!!

Abhi's face is completely black.. bleeding and his face couldn't be seen properly.... His face is covered with blood..!!

"Laksh..?!?!?! " calls a sweet voice indicating pain and concern for him..!!

Immediately Laksh stops beating Abhi as he has recognized the voice and goes hugging her..!

Laksh : Ragini..!! I missed u so much..! I missed you a lot..! Pls don't leave me next time.. I can't live without you.. I will di.....

Before he could say anything Ragini stops him..! Indicating not to proceed further..!

Seeing all these Abhi is shocked but composed himself and goes near Raj who was looking at them in shock..!!

Swara who was emotionless till now smiles a bit seeing her sister..!! All other Sanskaar, Shekhar are also happy seeing them together again..!

But the question is how and when Ragini is released from the clutches of other Don..!!

Remember..??

Uttara and Kavita slowly made their way towards Don without being noticed by anyone..! While the Don was completely engrossed in watching Sanskaar, Abhi, Raj, Shekhar, Laksh..!!

After that they waited for Abhi to give signal to Don and he shows unconscious Ragini to Laksh and other family members..!

And after that when he resumes back to his hideout then Uttara and Kavita attacked the Don and made him unconscious...!! And left from there along with Ragini and Don..!!

Still Abhi and Raj couldn't come out of that shock that they are trapped between these highly trained officers..!! Now they are gone..!!

Sanskaar : What happened Abhi..?? U don't know who Ragini is..? And Raj.... What will you say now..?

Both of them didn't speak up..!!

Sanskaar : Abhi..! Speak up..??

Laksh : What will he speak Sanskaar..?? He is in utter shock..!

Abhi : Well...?!?! A good plan..! A very good plan..! Fabulous..!! But u couldn't save Ragini..??

Raj : Where is Don who is with Ragini..??

Abhi : Haan... Where is bhai..??

Sanskaar : Bhai..?? U wanted to know where is ur brother.... Then see....

He shows them a person who is lying unconscious on ground... When we see him clearly then we get to know that he is SAHIL..!(Son of Rajesh and Padma Gadodia..... Mami and mamu of Swaragini..!)

Precap : Someone calls Ragini "Sherni... Wait.. Don't run... Nothing happened to u.." who was running after Abhi revealing that she is forced..!

Thanks for the response on the previous one.... Hope the same continues..!!

This is deeksha reddy signing off..

Stay tuned..