First Day Of College...!!!! (Episode 1 & 2)

Swaragini left from Gadodia mansion without lunch box and sahil was smiling....!!!!!!

swara was wearing jeans and cropy top while ragini was wearing anarkali...!!!!! And both were looking stunning.....!!!!!

Scene shifts......

Arora mansion :

Sanskaar woke up early in the morning...took his water bottle and left to jog...!!!!!

He came back after an hour....got freshen....and went to prepare coffee in kitchen......he prepared coffee for two...!!!!!!!

He left to his mom's room along with the cups....!!!!!Then went and woke up her mom as she returned late from office......she woke up with a smile on her face.......

sanskaar: what is this mom?????u were late again yesterday night??????

sujata: Sorry beta.....i was busy with the project and i didnt notice the time.....anyhow u know that i dont wake up without ur morning coffee...!!!

sanskaar: i know mom....that is the reason i bought it...have it and get ready.......

sujata: thanks......by the way today is ur first day right??????

sanskaar: yes mom....but what's new....the same old college and same old professors and same old faces....

sujata: hmmm ok but may be today u meet ur love??????

sanskaar: mom u know that i dont believe in love and pls dont start again.....

sujata: ok baba...!!!! now go and get ready.....

sanskaar leaves.....!!!!!

sujata: hope sanskaar u get a ur love......

(guys dont worry sanskaar dont know how to cook he only knows to make coffee......he makes only for sujata....)

sanskaar gets ready and leaves for college.....sujata leaves for office...........

Scene shifts....

Maheshwari Mansion :

A room is shown... It is completely messy ,books here and there clothes on table.....on the walls there are posters of hot girls.....simply we can say that it was untidy and mainly it is a boys room.....

A boy is lying on bed sleeping peacefully.......just then a girl enters the room and tries to wake him.....

Girl : bhai wake up na...!!!!!

Boy : no uttara...!!!!!! u go i will wake up after sometime....

uttara :bhai pls....wake up na or else i will call dad....

Boy : go call anyone....I am not gonna wake up......

uttara: bhai now wake up or i will tell dad where u went yesterday.....

Boy : really go tell him that i went to a party and returned late night....

uttara: yep...!!!!! i will tell him....

uttara turns to go but suddenly something strikes her mind and stops...she goes and comes back with a bucket full of water and throw it on boy.....!!!!!!!

And the boy wakes up with a thud and shouting.....

"UTTARA...!!!!"

uttara starts running and the boy chases her....they both started running all over the house.......!!!!!

At last Ap shouts

"laksh get ready...!!!!"

as he was getting late.....uttara gives a winning smile....and the boy leaves with no choice and gets ready....!!!!!