Gatt Bandan..! (Episode 60)

Arora Mansion

Shekhar : To whom did you give it Laksh..??

Laksh didn't respond and he hurriedly took his phone and is tried a Man's number..!! It's unreachable..! He immediately went to Kavita and asked..

Laksh : Kavita.... Where is Raj...??

(Raj is the best friend of Laksh in college while Kavita and Raj are brother and sister..! If not just check out the initial episodes..)

Kavita : Raj..?? He is in Malaysia.. But why..?

Laksh: Malaysia...?? When did he go and why didn't he inform me..??

Ragini : But what has Raj to do with the bracelet..??

Laksh : Kavita.... Just Call him..!

Kavita : But why..??

Laksh : First call him Kavita..!! (Almost shouting at her....)

Kavita : Ok... Ok.. I am calling him..!

Same response.. It's unreachable..

Kavita : It's unreachable Laksh..!! But what's the matter..??

Before Laksh could answer they hear a shout from the hall..!

Voice : (shouting) Swara..!! Swara where r u..?? See I have come to marry you..!

Swara who was lost till now... After hearing the voice.. She assumed it to be of Sanskaar's ran down running..!!

One after the other other family members came down..
.
.
.
.
.
.

It is the biggest shock to them on this earth..! The most unimaginable astonishment..!

We see Don...(If I am not wrong then u might have guessed him.. If not let me tell you.. It is Raj.... Laksh friend..!) present in the centre of the hall catching Sanskaar by his hairs..!! As expected blood is flowing like a river from his face..!!

Swara is just staring Sanskaar...!! There is a painful Eyelock between them..! They could speak a lot with that Eyelock... His helplessness..! Her tension.. Everything.. They could communicate everything..!

While both are busy in the eyelock... Shekhar, Uttara, Priya tried to release Sanskaar from Raj..!! But they failed..!!

Kavita couldn't digest the fact that Raj her brother is Don...!! She is trying to convince herself the fact.. Laksh had enough of it..

Laksh : What the hell is this Raj..?? (shouted...)

Raj : U should have guessed it by now lucky..??

Laksh : Don't call me that..! Never..! That is only for friends and my family..! Not for those whose who betray me..!!

Ragini : Laksh.. Calm down..

Raj's vision falls on Ragini.. His inner desire rises which made him look at her lustfully..! Laksh observed this..

He immediately stood in front of Ragini and Raj distracting him from her..!

Laksh : Don't u dare Raj..! I will pluck ur eyes off ur sockets..!!

Raj : Relax Laksh..! Right now my target is not Ragini but Swara..!

This made Swara astonished..! Till now she didn't notice him.. When she turned to him... He is smiling wickedly and looking at her lustfully..!!

All the family members are shocked but are helpless..!! Sanskaar couldn't take this any more.... He gained his remaining strength and punched him in his stomach once again..!

With that punch Raj fell on the ground..!! Taking this as the chance Shekhar, Uttara, Priya caught hold of Raj..!

The very next moment Swara hugged Sanskaar..!!

The most needed hug..!

Her cries..

Her happiness..

Her relief..

Her satisfaction of getting Sanskaar back...

She felt as if she got her breath back..

But she didn't reciprocated the same from Sanskaar..! He didn't hugged her back... He just stood still....

She broke the hug looking at him trying to figure out his problem..

Raj : Sanskaar..??

Sanskaar immediately caught Swara's hand and made her sit in the Mandap..!!

All are happy as at last their wedding will happen in few minutes.. Swara is cloud nine but a bit confused with his previous act of not hugging her...!!

After making Swara sit in the Mandap and he  goes and releases Raj from Shekhar, Uttara, Priya's custody...

Then bought him to the Mandap and made him sit beside Swara..!

No one understood anything..! His act of making Raj sit in his place beside Swara is unexplainable..!

They couldn't figure out the reason behind his act..! While Swara's face again turned pale and blank..! She is just staring Sanskaar..!

On the other hand Sanskaar isn't looking at her..!! Then Sanskaar asked the pandit to start the rituals..! Raj winked at everyone..!

Sanskaar came down the Mandap and stands in front..

Everyone had enough of the drama and started to shout on Sanskaar..!

Bua : What the hell is this Sanskaar..?

He didn't answer..!

Shekhar : Sanskaar. (shouted..) What's happening..?? Why r u doing this..??

He didn't answer....

Ragini : Guys will someone explain what's happening..?? Enough..! Lot has happened..! Now I am not going to tolerate any wrong with my di..!

She goes near Swara catching her hand asks her to come with her.. Raj looks at Ragini thinking to push her down but the answer given by Swara amused him..!

Swara : No Ragini..!! If Sanskaar wants me to marry this Raj.. Then I am going to marry him..!

Ragini : But Di..??

Swara freed her hand and asked her to leave the Mandap..!

Swara's behavior shocked them more..!! Now they can't figure out what actually is happening when something else should happen..!

Sanskaar is standing still and here Swara is getting married to Raj instead of Sanskaar..!

Pandit ji is enchanting mantras..!! And marriage is going on..!! Everyone stood there helplessly including Sanskaar in fact he himself bought Swara and Raj to the Mandap..!

Pandit just asks for the bride sister to do the Gatt Bandan.... Ragini comes forward to do it unwillingly..!! But she is stopped by Raj....

Raj : Sanskaar..? Will you not do the Gatt bandan..?

Sanskaar goes to the Mandap does the Gatt bandan while Swara is staring him..!

He leaves to his previous position without looking at her..!

Precap : U will know in the next episode..!

Please vote and comment..!

This is deeksha reddy signing off...

Stay tuned..