A New Hope..! (Episode 83)

That day...!! That evening..! That night...! It couldn't be forgettable in anyone's life..!

All day everyone were happy and we're busy with the preparations for the Engagement..!

Whereas in the evening Raglak got engaged.... Laksh proposes Ragini again..! Both were on cloud nine..!!

That evening erased all the happiness in their lives..!! Swara got arrested in drug scandal..! Ragini accuses Laksh..!! Then Ragini goes missing..!!

And all the uncertain things which weren't imagined happened..! Slowly that night died..! It has to die..!

Giving the sun to rise raising a new hope in their lives..!! It is early in the morning when Sanskaar leaves to head quarters to collect the highly confidential info... Whereas Laksh observes the sun rise from his bedroom window which assures him that it will be new morning for all of them which will change their lives..!!

Whereas Ragini is still unconscious in the room but when the rays fall on her it shines bright on her skin which fills her with a new energy to fight even though she is unconscious..!!

Whereas Swara is still sitting at a corner in the hope that what ever she has heard or seen is false.. It is just an illusion..!! The rays gives her the energy of accepting the truth..!!

On the other hand Raj and other Don are confident that they are going to destroy the two couples completely..!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Xyz place

That afternoon

As decided Sanskaar starts his travel to the place where Abhi would be arriving with Swara along with Shekhar...!!

Laksh arrives at that place as said by the mysterious caller.... But back of him even Uttara and Kavita arrives just to make sure that Laksh doesn't land himself in trouble..!

Raj and other Don also arrives along with unconscious Ragini..!!

Whereas Uttara and Kavita hide themselves while the Don is also not visible to anyone keeping an eye on unconscious Ragini..!

Laksh and Raj are now face to face..!!!

Laksh : So it's u Raj..?? It's u behind all this..??

Raj : Of course it's me Laksh..!!

Laksh :  Whom can we expect Raj..! Didn't know that I was befriending a Don..! I curse myself that day for accepting ur friendship..!

Raj : Nah Laksh..!! It was all my plan.... And u were trapped..!

Laksh : Yeah.... U must be an Oscar but first tell me where is Ragini..?

Raj : Ohhh u want Ragini..?

Laksh : Raj don't test my patience..! Tell me where is Ragini..? Even If I find a single scratch on her then u will face hell Raj..!!

Raj : Ohhh God.. Pls clam down Laksh..!! Hope Ragini is fine... *smirking with evil eyes

Laksh : RAJ..!! TELL ME WHERE IS RAGINI...??

Raj : U will get to know soon.... First let Sanskaar come..!!

Laksh : Sanskaar..??

Raj : Yes.... He is getting the highly confidential info..

Laksh : U r unbelievable Raj..!! Seriously disgusting...!!

While there is a huge argument is going on.... On other side Uttara and Kavita are happy to see HIM present there..!

Don is extremely happy seeing the argument and he also observes Uttara and Kavita but he himself hid in such a way that He and Ragini couldn't be seen..!

In the mean time Abhi arrives with Swara and Shekhar..!! Swara is looking pale without any expression while Shekhar is trying to contact Sanskaar but his phone is switched off..!

Whereas Laksh is shocked to see Swara expressionless but Abhi is very happy to see Raj and goes hugs him..

Laksh : Swara..??

Hearing his voice Shekhar turns..

Shekhar : What r u doing here Laksh..?

Laksh : Actually papa I came here for Ragini..!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Abhi hugs Raj..!!

Abhi : Good to see you Raj..!! Missed you a lot..!

Raj : Same here Abhi..!! Hope Sanskaar is getting what we want..?

Abhi : Yes Raj..! He has to get them... Bcoz Swara and Ragini r in our hands na.!! Vaise where is bhai..(Don)?

Raj : He is there... (and shows him the place....)

From there other Don waves to Abhi..!! Abhi also waves back and assures that everything is according to their plan..!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Shekar : Ragini..??

And Laksh narrates the incidents that happened after his departure..... And Shekhar is rooted at his place hearing him..... Sanskaar who reached just before also is shocked hearing Ragini's missing...!! Swara became more expression less hearing the news..!

Precap : Find out in the next episode..!

Thanks for the response on the previous one... Hope the same continues...

This is deeksha reddy signing off..

Stay tuned..