BLAST..!! (Episode 41)

Unknown place :

We see Sanskaar shouting for help..!! But no one is answering him..!!

But then he sees a shadow of a person coming towards him..!! Initially the face of the person is blur but slowly it got clear..!!

It is Dp..!!

Dp : Shocked..?? Didn't expected me na..??

Sanskaar : You..?? But why..??

Dp : Simple... Revenge..!!

Sanskaar : Revenge..?? (shocked)

Dp : Because ur so called Mamu (Shekhar)destroyed me..??

Sanskaar : Mamu..??

Dp : Yes..!! U wanna listen my story..??

I Durgaprasad Maheshwari..!! who used to rule the underworld..!! Who used to be called as Underworld Don..!!

Whoever hears my name would die the next second... Till.... Till that Shekhar entered..!!

He cleverly entered my place that I couldn't identify him..!!

Before entering my world he pretended that he is dead to the outer world..

Then he entered underworld using a mask so that we couldn't identify him..!!

Then he told me the secrets of the country which I needed the most..!! Like that he won my heart..!!

But those secrets weren't much use..!! At least at that time I might have kept an eye.... But I didn't.....

He made me so attracted to him that I couldn't think against him..!! Like that he got to all my activities and illegal matters..!!

And when I got to about him it was late..!! I had to leave all my business to save myself..!!

But now I am Back to take revenge on him..!!

He starts laughing loudly..!!

Sanskaar : What is the need of catching me..?? I mean that u catch him only na..??

Dp : If I catch him then how will I get revenge from him..?? How will I get the satisfaction which I could see now..??

Sanskaar : Matlab..??

Dp : Didn't understand..?? OK let me explain..!! Shekhar love his daughters..!! And his elder Daughter loves you..!! If I kill u then Swara will be destroyed.... If swara is destroyed then Shekhar will be destroyed..!! Isn't it simple..??

Sanskaar :(in anger) I will not leave u Dp..!! 😠😠😠

Dp : Angry..?? Now you will get to know how l felt when he was betraying me..!!

Sanskaar : U r a criminal and He is RAW..!! It is his job..!!

Dp : His job..?? If it is his job then now it is my job to take revenge..!! I will destroy his life and his family as he did mine..!!

Sanskaar : That will never happen..!! I will save them..!!

Dp : And may I ask how..??

Uttara : Like this..!!

She pointed the gun towards him..!!

Scene shifts..

Kavita is following the Man..!! He is going to a Mall where the sale is on..!!

Kavita is shocked..!! The mall is near to the headquarters of the intelligence agency..!! Infact it next to the mall..!!

The headquarters which comprises of all the secrets and confidential matters..!!