Raglak Marriage...!!!! (Episode 95)

At last..!! At last...! At last the wait is over.!! Time has arrived..! The day has arrived...! The day when they are going to become one..!! The day for which they are waiting like hell..! Today no one can stop their marriage...!

Ragini will become Mrs Ragini Laksh Maheshwari...!! She will become his...! Only his...!! She will be with him forever....! And no one can stop this..!! Today is their marriage...!! Everything is set...!

Mandap.... Pandit.... His parents... Her sister..... And most importantly she...!! She is ready to become his..!!

His happiness has no bounds..! Today he is on cloud nine....! Flying somewhere in deep sky...!! While his mind is completely occupied by the Ragini's thoughts....! Where they both are romancing...!! He is approaching her..! There is only an inch gap between them...! And he was about to kiss her...! And here comes the disturbance..!!

Raj : Arrey bro...! Wake up...!!

Laksh : Ahhh... No...!!

Raj : What happened...?? Why r u shouting..??

Hearing his shout Sanskaar comes running...!

Sanskaar : What happened..?? Why r u shouting...??

Raj : Even I was asking the same...!! Lucky...? What happened....? Did you see any bad dream....?

Sanskaar : Lucky...?

Laksh : I hate u...! I hate u bro..!! I hate u..!

Raj : U hate me..?? Instead u should be thankful that I woke u up..! Otherwise u would be late for ur own marriage..?!?

Laksh : But also I hate u...!!

Sanskaar : But why...??

Laksh : Bcoz I.... I was.. I was about.... I was about to....

Raj : U... U was... U was about... U was about to.... What...?? Will u continue..??

Sanskaar : Raj..??

Raj : What sauce man..? He is the one who is stammering and accusing a innocent me...!

Laksh : Innocent...? That to u..?? Don't know how Uttara has fallen for u..??

Raj : Bcoz I am handsome..! I am smart..! I am intelligent..!!

Laksh : Ohhh pls....!! Stop it bro...! It doesn't suit u...!!!

Raj : Lucky..??

Sanskaar : STOP IT GUYS....!!

both of them shut their mouth....!!!!!

Sanskaar : Enough is enough...! Don't know how Uttara is managing u..? And how will Ragini manage u..?

Raj and Laksh are about to tell something... Immediately Sanskaar stops them..!!

Sanskaar : No..! Not a word more...!!! Raj go and check the arrangements...!!!! And Laksh get ready...!

Both nods like innocent kids and does their respective works...!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ragini 's room

Ragini is made to sit in front of the mirror.... While the beautician is making her ready...!! While Swara and Uttara are trying to set her jewellery with her traditional saree...!!

The beautician completes her makeup and her hair setting..!

Beautician : Ragini.. It's done.... Once see and tell me whether it's good or not...? And Swara and Uttara even u see once..!