Swara Is Arrested..!! (Episode 77)

Po : I very well can Mr Arora...!! I have got the arrest warrant against the lady and that lady is identified as Mrs Arora..!! And I have got lady constables also...!! So now u cannot do anything Mr Arora...!!

As per the order lady constable comes forward to arrest Swara in front of Sanskaar..!!

Sanskaar is standing helplessly like a lifeless body seeing his wife getting arrested..!! Swara didn't leave his hand still.. She stared straight into his eyes which involved their immense pain..!!

In the mean time Ragini cames forward.. Pleading the police officer not to arrest her..!!

Ragini : No..!! No can't arrest di..!! She is innocent..!! Di and Jiju aren't in the house yesterday..! They came today morning only...!! It means that drug bag has been planted in their room..! It's a trap....!! Pls understand it...!!

While Ragini is continuously pleading the officer..... He is eyeing her from top to bottom..!!

Sanlak observes this...!! Before Sanskaar could signal Laksh he is standing in front of Ragini blocking the officer sight..!

While the po had enough of this... He ordered his lady constables to arrest Swara..!

Ragini goes on pleading not take her di... But Laksh makes her turn towards him and hugs her..!! She is continuously crying in his embrace..!

While Laksh is consoling Ragini.. Here our Swasan are busy in their cute eyelock..! It is like they can talk anything through their eyes..! It is said that love is speechless..!!! And I feel it is true with Swasan..!

Background jag soona soona lage from om Shanti om

Main toh.. jiya.. na mara..
Hai ve das main ki kara

Dil jude bina hi tut gaye
Hath mile bina hi chhut gaye
Ki likhe ne lekh kismet ne..
Baar baar rod akhiyan
Tainu jo na vekh sakiyan
Khole aaye aaj
Kudrat ne..
Kataan main ki ve din
Teri soth tere bin
Main toh jiya na mara

Swara could sense that Sanskaar is going to a pain which she don't know..! It is not the pain of her getting arrested..! It is something else...! Something else is bothering him more than the arrest of hers.! The question is what was it..?

Before she could get her answer she is dragged by the lady constable.... And taken to the Jeep..!!

Chan se jo tute koi sapna
Jag suna suna lage
Jag suna suna lage
Koi rahe na jab apna
Jag suna suna lage
Jag suna suna hai toh..
Yeh kyun hota hai..
Jab yeh.. dil rota hai
Roye sisak sisak ki hawayein
Jag suna lage

She could see that Sanskaar is following her without breaking their eyelock..! And other members also follows her.... Ragini is crying in Laksh's embrace.... Ap is consoling bua.... Uttara and Kavita are trying to find a way out..! Shekhar is also helpless as Sanskaar standing there helplessly seeing her daughter going away..!

Chan se jo tute koi sapna
Jag suna suna lage
Jag suna suna lage
Koi rahe na jab apna
Jag suna suna lage
Jag suna suna lage re…