Sanskaar To Get To Know..?(Episode 97)

Morning

Raglak room

Both are seen cuddling into each other trying to absorb each other warmth..! They are covered under a single comforter and we're sleeping peacefully..!! They are in deep sleep as they were tired yesterday..!!

Suddenly there is a knock on the door.! But our love birds didn't wake up.! Why will they wake up..? They just slept when the sun ray has hit them and it is only three hours after that when they heard the knock..!

They are in deep slumber..! Looks like even if there is a eruption also they are not gonna wake up..!! The person outside the room seemed tired of knocking the door... And left from there..!

But there is no effect on this love birds...!! They aee cuddling more to each other...!! And are enjoying each other embrace..!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Swasan room

While Raglak are cuddling into each other.... On the other hand Swara comes out of washroom in wet hairs and in a nice yellow color saree with her belly visible..!!

But our hero Sanskaar is still in sleep not knowing that his princess is standing there so hot which was enough to burn his coldness..!!

Soon Swara is engaged in drying her hairs..!! After some time she feels herself pulled into someone's embrace and he nuzzling his face into her neck..!!

Swara : Hmm Sanskaar..!

Sanskaar : Hmm

And Sanskaar is busy continuing his work..! He kept sucking the water droplets which has fallen from her hair making her moan his name..

Swara : Ahhh... Sans... Kaar....!

Sanskaar : Hmm Swara..!

Swara : What r u doing..?

Sanskaar : Romancing with my wife..!

And he turns her towards himself and starts tasting her lips..! Soon Swara also reciprocated..! Sanskaar is tasting each and every corner of her mouth and also is sucking her lips..!!

After some time they break the kiss to take oxygen which was enough for them to allow to kiss then again..! And they took each other Lips into another passionate kiss..!

After their passionate kiss Swara throws Sanskaar to the washroom and she herself got ready and goes downstairs..!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Scene shifts

Raglak room

Ragini wakes up lazily after a tired session of love making..! She could see Laksh who is sleeping peaceful after he being naughty all the night having a innocent face..!

She smiled at her shameless husband..!! And soon pecks his lips slightly which made Laksh smile in his sleep..!!

Soon she turns towards the clock only to get shocked..! It was 9:15..! That means if they didn't get ready in fifteen minutes they will surely miss the prayer..!!

Ragini : Shit..! How can I sleep so late..?? It's all because of this idoit..!!

She pushes Laksh a little and wears his shirt waking him up and running to the washroom..!

Laksh wakes up but didn't open his eyes..! And something naughty strikes his mind..

He assumes pillow as Ragini and starts squeezing it..!

Laksh : Angel..!! Why are you so soft..?? I just love ur soft skin u know..!! And I love to peck it..!

Saying this he gives a peck on the pillow..! He feels something wired..! He opens his eyes..!! He finds pillow but not Ragini..!!