Maha Episode With A Surprise..!!(Episode 89)

Next day

Swasan room

It is a blissful morning..!! The sun is shining bright outside letting it's rays inside the room making the couple disturbed..!!

Though yesterday they slept separately but don't know what transformations occurred that Swara crawled towards Sanskaar placing her head over his chest and wrapping her hands around his waist and sleeping over him while tightly hugging..!

The rays made their way towards Sanskaar making him open his eyes only to receive the shock to see Swara over him sleeping peacefully without any tension but with her beautiful smile on her face..!!

It is his best moment of his life..!! Indeed.. His life, his love, his wife is sleeping beside him happily...!

He tries to get up without disturbing her but it wasn't possible as she was sleeping hugging him tightly...! It breaks her sleep..!

She opens her eyes to get shocked to she her position over him...!! She turns to him to get locked in a sweet cute eyelock...!!

Both are immersed in each other... It is like they could say many things without speaking but just through their eyes..!!

But soon Swara came into her senses and abruptly gets up from him and rushes to washroom grabbing her things...!!!

Here even Sanskaar gets up but is sad seeing her going away without anything..!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Rauttu room

Both are sleeping happily in each other embrace under a single sheet after a exhausted love making..!!!

Soon their sleep is broken by the knock on their door..!!

Uttara is not in the mood to get up so without any other option Raj gets up wears his clothes and covers Uttara properly and opens the door..!

Raj : Yes aunty..!!

Ap : Aunty..?? Who is aunty over here...??

Raj : u only..??

Ap : Yesterday u said that u got mom but today u r calling me aunty...?? It's not fair..! I am very much hurt..!!!

Raj : (teary eyes) Sorry aunty...! I mean mom..!!!

Ap : Good..!! Where is Uttara..?? (trying to peep inside)

Raj : (came and stood in front of her not allowing her to see...) She is sleeping mom..!! Is anything important...??

Ap : (understanding the situation) Acha OK..! I understand yesterday u both might have.. Hmmm.. Hmmm....

While Raj smiled sheepishly....

Ap : No problem.. Wake up her and bring her down fastly...!

Raj : OK mom..!

Then Ap leaves... And Raj closes the door....!! After closing the door he goes towards Uttara who is sleeping peacefully..!

Raj : Sweetheart..!!

Uttara :Hmmm..

Raj : Sweetheart..!!

Uttara : Haan Raj..??

Raj : Get up na..??

Uttara : No I want to sleep more..!!

Raj : Pls na sweetheart.... See mom also came and called us...! She said that she wants to talk u something important..!!

Uttara : But..??