Blessings..!! (Episode 64)

All are very happy..!! After the completion of marriage Pandit asks Swasan to take blessings of the elders..!!

They first goes to Shekhar..! They bend down and took his blessings..!! Seeing Shekhar Swara hugs him tightly and pours her heart out and cries..!!

Shekhar : Swara..!! Stop crying..!! (wiping the tears....) U had enough of them..!! From now only happiness..!! U shouldn't cry more..!!

Swara nodes like a kid..!!

Shekhar : And don't forget to give punishment to this idiot...!

Sanskaar : Sir..?? Even u..!! First of all she is not talking to me and u are asking her to give me punishment..?? Meri suhagrath ki band bajjayegi...!!

Swara laughs in her tears and nodes in yes to Shekhar..!! While Sanskaar is lost in her laugh...!! Later composes himself and both of them goes near bua..!

They bowed down and took her blessings..... She blessed them..!!

Bua : Always be happy..! May u get all the happiness in the world..! I want my hands to be filled fast..!

Swara blushes while Sanskaar is confused..!

Sanskaar : Hands to be filled means..??

Bua : Fool.. (hits him on his head...) means I want to hold ur child in my hands..!!

Even Sanskaar blushes caressing his hair..!!

Sanskaar : Mom..?? 😅😅😅

Bua : What am I seeing..?? My son is blushing..!!

Sanskaar : Mom..!!

Then they goes to Ap..! They bow down..!! She blesses them..!!

Ap : As sujatha said..... I also want a baby in my hands to..!

Sanskaar : Then aunty for that you will have to do the marriage of Laksh..!! What do you say Laksh..??

Laksh : (blushes)  As u say bro..!

Swara : Laksh u r blushing..??

Sanskaar : Haan Swara..!! Without blushing what will he do..??

Swara gives Sanskaar a Stern look..!! And walks away from there..!!

Sanskaar : Hey bhagwan..!! How should I convince her..?? Sanskaar beta.. U R gone..!

Ragini : Haan Jiju..! U r gone in sister's hands..!

In the mean time agents arrived and takes Raj with them..!!

Ragini, Ap, Bua goes to Sanskaar room  and asks Swasan to not come until they call them..!

Laksh along with Shekhar goes to send off all the catering people..!!

Left over are Swasan..!!

Sanskaar sees Swara with puppy eyes...!! She just turns her face and leaves the hall...!! U Sanskaar is about to go back of her but couldn't..!! He felt a sudden pain in his leg and couldn't movement forward..!!

(remember Raj beats him..)

With much difficulty he moves to the sofa and stretched his legs and placed on the small table..!! And rests his head on the sofa..!! He is trying his level best to suppress the pain..!!

Suddenly he feels someone pressing his legs.. He quickly opens his eyes and is happy to see Swara..!

He tries to stop her... But she gives a stern look to..!! He sits back and  looks at her lovely..!

After pressing his legs she sits besides him and cleaned his wounds and applies ointment..!!

Sanskaar is staring her..

Sanskaar : I love you..!

Then swara whispered in his ears....!!!!!

Swara : Not so soon Mr. Arora..!! U will get ur punishment soon..!!

Then she goes from there..!! Sanskaar smiles.... And says

Sanskaar : Anything is OK Mrs. Arora...!! And I love even ur punishment..!

Precap : Swara beating Sanskaar with jaadu..!!

This is deeksha reddy signing off..

Stay tuned..