Assistant..?? (Episode 32)

Sanskaar : That means u r Laksh sister..??

Uttara : Yes..!!

Sanskaar : Wow..!!

Laksh : Vaise Sankara u going somewhere..??

Sanskaar : Yes..!! I have got some work...See you later... Bye Uttu..!! Don't go anywhere I want to talk to you something important..!! Bye..!!

Sanskaar started going but soon he is stopped by Uttara..!!

Uttara : Is everything fine..??

Laksh : Why r u asking like that..??

Uttara : One minute Laksh..!! Is everything fine Sanky..??

Sanskaar : Yes dear..!! Everything is fine.... I have got some work.. That's it..!!

Uttara : Ok..!! Come back soon.... Will be waiting for you..!!

Sanskaar : Bye..!!

Then Bua asked everyone to get ready..!! And they left..!!

Swara's pov

I saw Sanskaar hugging Someone..?? How is that possible????? I have never seen him hugging any girl till now..?? How could he hug her..??

Even if she is his friend..?? How could he hug her...?? He is only mine..!! He is mine..!! Don't know why am I feeling like he is kind of ignoring me..!! Sanskaar is mine only..!! At any cost I will make him mine..!!

End of Swara's pov

Scene shifts...

Shekhar : R all the preparations done..??

Assistant : Yes sir..!! Everything is perfect..!!

Shekhar : But this time nothing must go wrong..!! Make sure that they will be killed..!!

Assistant : Yes sir..!! I myself checked every thing..!! Nothing will go wrong sir..!! Don't u have trust on me sir..??

Shekhar : I have trust on u Sanskaar..!!

Scene shifts..

Sahil : Is everything ready Kavita..??

Kavita : Yes Sahil..!! That poison is in the round glass of orange juice..!!

Sahil : How can we distinguish it from others..??

Kavita : Only that glass contains the a sticker..!! And Sanskaar drinks only juice not alcohol..!!

Sahil : Very good Kavita..!!

Scene shifts...

Evening

Arora mansion

Mansion is decorated as a palace..!! Where the hall is decorated with white and red combination of orchids..!!

There is stage at the center surrounded by tables and chairs which are arranged for the guests to settle down..!!

Everything thing is simple but in its way elegant and beautiful..!!

We see bua standing welcoming the guests..!! While Sanskaar and Laksh are checking the last minute preparations..!!

After some time we see Swara and Ragini descending the stairs..!!

!!

Swara wore a long gown of pink and white Combination with her matching long earrings and her hair floating on her shoulders

Swara wore a long gown of pink and white Combination with her matching long earrings and her hair floating on her shoulders...!!

!!

Ragini wore a saree of golden and blue Georgette one

Ragini wore a saree of golden and blue Georgette one..!! She made a braid leaving a few in the front..!! Her ears are adorned with traditional earnings...!!

While Sanskaar and Laksh are completely lost in them forgetting that they were checking the preparations..!!

Precap : Dance is in Air..!!

Are Sanskaar and Shekhar right hands of the Don..??

What is that Sanskaar wants to talk with Uttara..??

What is the announcement Bua is going to make..??

Will the plan of Sahil and Kavita will be successful..??

Will the blast occur..?? If so who will die..??

What is the secret Laksh , Uttara , Ap , Bua are hiding..??

Will the Senior and Junior will catch the Don..??

Pls comment and vote..!! Will be waiting for ur precious feedback..!!

This is deeksha reddy signing off..

Stay tuned..