Raglak Sangeeth..!! (Episode 94)

Raglak sangeeth

Slowly one after the other all rituals are completed.... Yesterday they finished Mehendi and today is their Sangeeth..!! And tomorrow is their wedding which they were waiting since long...!!!!

As usual both are excited..!! All the preparations are done.! The hall ia beautifully decorated..!!! A stage is laid in the center with all the possible decorations..! All the guests arrives..!!

Swara and Uttara are busy with ragini making her ready...!! While Swara is nicely dressed in a umbrella cut half saree with yellow and orange combo complimented with stunning ear rings... And Uttara in a long gown backless and her hair tied up in a bun..!

On the other hand Sanraj are checking the arrangements for the last time..! Sanskaar is nicely dressed in the white and black combo looking dashing whereas Raj in dark violet and white combo..!!

Later Laksh descends the stairs.. Seeing him all the girls drools over him..!! Suddenly the temperature becomes hot..!

He is seen in cream and maroon Sherwani..! He applies gel on his face and a nice pair of shoes which compliments his dress..!

Girl 1: Wow..!! Laksh u look so handsome..💖

Girl 2: Not handsome he is just soo hot.!! Too hot to handle..!!

Girl 1: Yeah..!! I wish I could be in the place of Ragini..! I wish I could marry u..!

While Laksh keeps listening to them is astonished..! He knows that he has great following but this level..?

Girl 2 : No..! I wish I could be there..!

Then suddenly someone pats them..! When they turn they find four people..!!

Ragini : What were u saying.??

Seeing her both the girls gulped in fear..!

Ragini : Why aren't you saying anything now..??

Raj : Why will they say Sherni..?? I will tell....!!!!!

Girl 1: No... No....!! We are leaving..!! We don't want Laksh..! He is urs only..!

Girl 2: Yeah.... Yeah..! He is urs only..! Come let's go..!!

Then run on their toes while others are left in laughter..

Swara : Seriously Ragini..?? U were rude..!! I am sure that they will never be back..!

Sanskaar : Well I didn't expect this shade of urs..!! Now I think I should reconsider my statement..!!!

Raj : That is for sure sauce man..! Now Laksh should handle Sherni.... Not Sherni handling Laksh..! What say Sherni..?

Ragini : Enough..! Laksh..?!?

Ragini turns to Laksh only to find him staring at her while his jaw touching the ground..!! He is lost to see her beautifully dressed...... She is in a long gown making her belly slightly visible.. She is indeed an angel who has descended directly from heaven..!!

She is in a magenta long gown with golden colour threading.. She had a beautiful long diamond earrings complimenting her dress..!! She left her hair open with a slight curls in the end..!!

Ragini : Laksh..?

He doesn't respond..

Ragini : Laksh..?!?

Still no response.

Ragini : LAKSH..!!

Which startles him and come back into his senses...! But soon he is again lost in her uttering one word..