I had woke up it was around midnight, Lana was sound asleep and so were the kids. I got up and went outside for some fresh air, the water on the lake flashed as stars came descending to the earth. I heard whispering, beckoning me to go to the lake. Thinking nothing of it, I did. I held my hands out as a star came crashing down into my hands, I was startled.
"My child, my time has come, will you take my place o pure heart?" A voice spoke, I was about to say no but it was too late.

Lana's POV aka Your Mother

That night, x761 July 27. My husband vanished, I was lost for nearly two years. My own children were caring for me, that was until I met Ivan who gave me a sense of worth again. We fell in love, or so I thought and were married. For three years we were happy, until the abuse started.

I went to the market to pick up things, Ivan was taking the kids out to do something. I rubbed my cheek as I picked some items out, I handed the seller money, and grabbed my basket. I turned and walked straight into someone, I fell back.
"Oh I'm so sorry Miss, are you alright?" I immediately recognized the voice, his hand was held out to me. I accepted as he helped me up, he gasped as he recognized me.
"Lana?" He asked, I quickly hugged him closely he embraced me back.
"Where have you been Raphael, it's been almost four years?" I asked, he shushed me lightly.
"Let's go somewhere else." He spoke, I nodded as I went to grab my basket but Raphael got to it first.

We left the market area and went towards a hotel, we entered the room Raphael had been staying in. I sat down on the bed, he did too and sighed.
"Where have you been?" I asked as I began crying, he held me as he began crying too.
"I'm so sorry." He spoke, I looked him in the eyes. He told me what had happened, how he'd woken up as a dragon and didn't know what to do. When his story was done, he looked at my cheek and saw the slap mark.
"Who did this to you Lana?" He asked, I sighed.
"Two years after you left I remarried." I told him, he looked hurt.
"I'm leaving him though I have to wait for ten more months then the marriage will be over, he's been abusive for almost a month. I didn't know what to do, until you came home." I spoke, his face lit up.
"So I guesss that means, you would mind if I did this?" Raphael kissed me passionately, which led to you know what.
(I'm not doing this people. They're your parents, for god sakes. Moving on!)

Nearly nine months had passed, I had discovered I was pregnant with a daughter. I had given birth and Raphael picked the name (Y/N), then the ten months were up.

"Lana we have to go get our marriage renewed." Ivan spoke drunkly, I gulp. Thankfully Raphael already had taken Katsura, now I just have to get Laxus and (Y/N) back home.
"No." I spat, he looked at me angry.
"What do you mean no?" He spoke, putting his beer bottle down.
"I'm not renewing, I'm leaving and taking my kids with me, run Laxus!" I shouted, I grabbed (Y/N) and ran out with my two kids. Ivan began chasing after us, I ran to the old oak tree where Raphael agreed to meet us. As I got there I placed (Y/N) down, I looked around and Laxus wasn't there.
"Listen my love I'm going back for your brother, you may never see me again but remember I love you so much." I told (Y/N) as she began crying, I ran into the woods to find Laxus where I was stabbed by Ivan.

Raphael's POV

I saw (Y/N) by a tree, I descended in my dragon form and brought her home.
"Katsura watch your sister, I need to go find you brother and mother." I told her, she nodded as I flew back to the tree. Underneath was Lana, lying there with a bloody wound.
"Lana, what happened?!" I cried as I held her closely, she coughed.
"I'm sorry, I couldn't get Laxus home." She cried as she held her stomach.
"Lana let me heal you, please." I pleaded, she shook her head.
"It's too late Raphael take care of the kids for me, I love you." She rasped out, we kissed one last time as she died in my arms.

Your POV

I was sobbing with Katsura, Laxus and Gramps, I was shaking with sadness and anger.
"Mommy." I cried, I stood up. They let me leave the office, I walked through the guild everyone stared as I was crying. People tried coming over them my my shield kept them from coming, I ran out of the guild back home.

I sat on my bed crying, I was still shaking. I heard the door open, I looked up.
"(Y/N) I brought home- What happened?" Sting asked as he dropped the bag and ran over to me, he hugged me closely.
"He killed her." I cried.
"Who killed her?" Sting asked, I sobbed.
"Ivan killed my mother." I responded, he began growling.
"My dad, I thought was missing, Raphael was killed by him too. In his human form, he went after Ivan to find my brother and Ivan killed him." I kept crying as Sting hugged me, we just sat there like this for hours not moving.
"Are you gonna be okay?" Sting asked, I nodded as we kissed.
"I brought home stuff to make dinner." He spoke as we got up, I nodded as we got up. I went and sat that island. Sting began cooking as I sat there, he sighed.
"So what are you gonna do about Ivan?" He asked, I sighed.
"Nothing, Laxus already killed him two years ago. Nothing I can do." I replied, he nodded and we ate dinner. We ended up watching a bunch of movies and falling asleep, a nice ending to terrible day.

**********
*Loud sobbing* It's gonna be okay, it's not like I'm crying or anything. I mean sure two chapters of sadness should make anyone cry, but not me... *Muffled Sobs* I made that more sad then it should have been, but now you know what happened. I really hope you guys enjoyed this, now we are officially onto the final arc of book two. Also the last week of March is The Chapter Championship, something made up by me. March 27th through the 31st will have the final chapters of Book Two and Monday April 3, will begin Book 3!

Love my Royals, stay fantabulous.

~Author K.