1👑

Kiania/Nani (in Mm)💚

I sighed closing my MacBook computer. I've been taking these online classes since the semester started. Oh I'm Kiani or Nani for short. I'm 18 and I live in Sacramento California.

"Nani you Hungry?" My mom asked popping her head in.

"Yeah." I told her grabbing my Now ringing phone.

"Well I made mac and cheese broccoli mash potatoes steak shrimp lobster tail, come eat when you're ready" she told me walking out. I Answered cause my bitch jeanive (juh•nyvee) was calling.

"Hey Sis" I Answered slipping on my slippers.

"Hey bitch what you doing?" She asked.

"Boutta go downstairs and eat" I said walking down the hall.

"What ma cooked?" She asked sounding like she was walking.

"Steak Mac and cheese broccoli mash potatoes shrimp lobster tail" I told her before the doorbell rung.

"Get that for Me Brian or Nani" my mom said making plates.

"I got it" I said heading for the front door. I opened it to see Ivy ugly ass.

"Your fat ass ran Didn't you" I asked her hanging up the phone.

"Yeah Move." She said walking in Outta breath. I closed the door behind her and went to the kitchen.

"Hey Ma" ivy said hugging my mom. She kissed my mom cheek and grabbed a plate. I Did the same And sat at the table. I took a picture and posted it to instagram.

@BabygirlNani- momma Always feed me good 😛😻 I locked my phone placing it on the table

I locked my phone placing it on the table. We prayed and dug in...

"Ight heffer you Ain't Gotta Eat like that" my momma said plucking my arm.

"It's Good though" I said mugging her.

"She always act like she doesn't eat" Brian said drinking his Pepsi. I rolled my eyes at their comments. Ivy was across from me Crying from laughing. My text tone went off indicating I had a text from the group chat

Lia😋🤞🏽- You bitches foul. You Know I like when mommy cooks🙄

KayKay😻💄- Deadass

IvyIves🌸✨- Shit Bussin😍

NaniSalami🤑💍- Should've been here

KayKay😻💄- ion wanna Hear that.

I locked my phone and put my plate in the sink.

"You staying the night?" I asked ivy from the kitchen.

"Duh. I don't feel like walking back down the street" she said before burping.

"Say excuse me child" my momma said hitting her in the back of the head.

"Sorry ma" ivy said trying not to laugh. That's one thing everyone likes about my mother. She treats all of me and Brian's friends like their her own children. If They Need Something She'll Get It For Them. And the fact that She's so loving. I went back upstairs to my room with Ivy following.

"So how's you and Camden?" I asked sitting on my bed Indian style

"I Dont even know" she said sighing. "I haven't talked to him in almost 3 days. It's bothering me" she said

"You tried calling him?" I asked her

"Yeah. And it goes straight to voicemail" she said rolling her eyes

"Bitch if you don't go to his house. You're too calm for me. I would've been pulled up like well Hello muthafucka" I told her Laughing. She was Laughing right a long with me.

"So guess who lives out here now?" She said putting her phone on the charger.

"Who?" I asked Going on Snapchat.

"Deon" she said. That name made my heart drop to my ass. Deon was a boyfriend of mine. But as usual he couldn't be faithful. We ended going our separate ways after our high school graduation.

"Oh" I said plainly.

"Girl stop acting like you don't miss him" she said typing on her phone.

"I surely don't. Exes are exes for a reason. They're EX-amples of what not to deal with next time." I told her.

"Whatever. But KayKay's moms having a BBQ tomorrow. We're definitely going."

"I know shittt i haven't had her banana pudding in forever" I said yawning.

"Me either. But good night I'm going to sleep" she said Getting under the covers with me.

"Night hoe. I Said putting my phone on the nightstand. Do I really miss deon? I thought to myself. I shook my head at the thought. Nahhh. Or do I? My eyes got heavy and I eventually fell asleep.

I'm back with another book. As far as "Let Me Love You" it will still be updated. But this one will be my main focus for some time. Anywayyy Comment And Vote. Show Some Love.

-Naesha🌸