Sabine's Birthday

HELLO!! Here it is everyone. The next chapter is the final count down of this book!!!!
Now for the top three chapters that you voted for are...

3. Not Wanted-3
2. Monophobia-3
And
1. Panic Attack-4

Anyways

ENJOY!!!

////////////////////////////////////////////

Sabine's P.O.V

   Today's my birthday! Honestly, I wanted to sabotage some tie-fighters by painting on them. I grabbed a few paint cans and set out to do just that.

*an hour and a half later*

   I came back laughing my head off. I did all sorts of stuff but the one that I liked the most was Zeb tossing storm troopers into trash cans. Then I wrote below it 'making buckets.' I went into the common room to see everyone there. "Happy birthday, Sabine!" Hera said. "Wait, it's your birthday?!" Ezra said surprised. "Yeah," I said.

"Oh well, in that case," Ezra walked up to me and gave me hug. "Happy birthday," he said and let go, "There's your present from me." I raised an eyebrow and said, "Thanks." "Here, this is from me and Hera," Kanan said, handing me and new paint set. "Thanks!" I said more chirper. "Your welcome," Hera said smiling.

"Here," Zeb said handing me some cards. "What is this game?" I asked. "It's called UNO," Zeb said. "Can you teach me how to play?" I asked. "Sure," Zeb shrugged. "Let's all play," Ezra said. We all gathered around the round table and each of us had seven cards. Zeb told us how to play the game and I got to go first.

   I turned on some music while we played. The first song that played was my favorite, it's called 'Cake by the Ocean.' All of the sudden Ezra's trying to sing along with it and I held back my laughter. "Cake by the Ocean!" Ezra sang and I held back my laughter and set a reverse. Ezra was sitting next to me and I saved this special card.

   "UNO!" Ezra shouted and smiling in triumph. Once it got all around and it was my turn again, I set my special card down. A wild plus four card. Everyone laughed as Ezra picked four cards from the pile. That's when I noticed that I had an UNO. "UNO," I said slightly smirking. Then when it was my turn, I set my last card down and won the game.

   "The games rigged," Ezra pouted. "Or your just a soar loser," Zeb replied. Ezra glared at Zeb and said, "Like your face, cause your a loser too." "He's not pouting about it though," Kanan added and Ezra gave a 'hurt' look. We all laughed as Ezra left the room.

   Soon he came back and we played one more game. Ezra pulled the same trick on Kanan that I did about three times every time it was his turn. "UNO!" Hera said and she ended up winning the game. Kanan ended up having half of the pile of cards in his hand. "Your right Ezra," Kanan confessed, "This game is rigged."

   We all laughed. Best birthday ever!

////////////////////////////////////////////

Stay tuned and adios!!!!😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁