Halloween Special

Hey!! I know it isn't Halloween yet, but I made this so yeah. Also, I am making a Halloween book and yes it is Star Wars Rebels. If you guys and girls have any ideas for that book please tell me. I would love to hear them! Well I got nothing else to say so.....Enjoy!!!!

////////////////////////////////////////////

"Calling all specters, meeting in the common room," Hera said through the comm.

The whole team met up in the common room. Ezra and Sabine sat down, Zeb stood behind the two and Hera and Kanan stood next to the table. Chopper was not there cause he had to charge. "Alright, what's the mission?" Ezra said pumped. "There isn't, we all got a message from this mysterious person," Hera said. "Who is it from?" Sabine asked. "I don't know," Hera answered, "All I know is that the message is for all of us".

"I vote we listen to it," Sabine said raising her hand. "Me too," Ezra followed. "Karabast," Zeb muttered, "I guess I vote to". "Kanan?" Hera asked the Jedi. "Sure," he said with a shrug of his shoulders. Hera walked over to the holotable and turned the message on.

"Hello Ghost crew and listen to this message of fright!" A person said talking strangely and continued.

" If you don't give me candy before the clock strikes 12 on the spookiest night. Well then, I might visit and screams will fill the night!"

The crew was confused and on the edge of there seats.

"So beware when you hear this I will do a jump scare on you and that word will be......".

At that moment, a magical portal from behind them opened and I came out. At the end, I sneaked behind them and joyfully shouted, "BOO!".

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!" The crew screamed and Ezra fell out of his seat and hit the floor. I laugh so hard that tears formed in my eyes and slapped my knee, "That was great!". Hera was leaning against the table, catching her breath. Kanan was trying to figure out what just happened. The other three were just plain shocked. "Who are you and what was all of this about?!" Zeb yelled furious. "How in the galaxy did you get in here?" Sabine said angrily.

"I'm the magical author, this was a trick, and I can make magical portals with my mind," I said smiling. They just stared at me. "Well, I would love to stay and chat but I gotta scat," I said, "Happy Halloween everyone!". I jumped up and a portal appeared under me, then I fell through. The portal closed and the crew still had there same awkward faces. They occasionally looked at each other with the same thing on there mind. 'What's Halloween?'

////////////////////////////////////////////

Please check out my other book if you like Halloween and MAYBE get scared. Stay tuned and adios!!!!😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁