Love ya

@lothcatwillow88 and @sofiaxhuho asked if I could put there O.C.'s into this book. Both O.C.'s had very interesting personalities so this is going to be humorous.

Anyway, @lothcatwillow88's character is Fulcrum! And @sofiaxhuho's character is Adria! This will take place after Chopper finds the base. Enjoy!!!!!

////////////////////////////////////////////

Fulcrum's P.O.V

   I finally escaped from my two bickering parents. Be a fighter pilot my dad, Wedge says. Be a murderous assassin my mom, Chara says. Well you know what mom and dad...........screw you both and let me do what I want! 'Thug life,' I think as I finally found my best friend, Adria.

Adria was an orphan and the rebellion took her in as there own. I thought of her as a sister. She was a great warrior and sensible person.

I was going to be a little mean and scare her. I snuck up behind her with an evil smirk on my face. "BOO!" I shouted making Adria jump and her natural reflexes kicked in. Let's just say, her fist decided to meet me face and I fell to the ground. "Oh gosh Fulcrum, are you ok?" She asked. "I'll live," I muttered. "Good," she said and punched me in the arm.

"OW!" I whined and rubbed the spot she punched. "Don't do that again," Adria said sternly and helped me up. "Yeah, yeah, yeah," I said and spotted and group of young pilot boys.

Adria's P.O.V

"Uh, Fulcrum," I said and waved a hand in front of her face. Nothing. I looked to where she was staring and saw a group of young pilot boys. "Here we go again," I muttered face palming.

Fulcrum was one of those teens who liked to believe in 'love at first sight' thing. I never really understood her when she does this but went with it. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a strange noise. I looked at Fulcrum and heard her making it. Was she purring? I raised an eyebrow and saw the pilot boys leave bringing Fulcrum out of whatever daydream she was dragged into.

She shook her head and seemed confused. "Did you say something?" Fulcrum asked. I face palmed again and shook my head. 'Oh Fulcrum, what in the galaxy am I going to do with you?' I thought smiling. I looked at her and said, "No, you little ray of sunshine," I teased, "I didn't say anything".

Fulcrum was a rebellious girl/teen and didn't like to be called anything girly. I liked teasing her once in awhile by saying that.

She glared at me and rolled her eyes. "Says the girl who colored her gun to look like a rainbow". Dang it, she knows me to well. "At least I don't go all ga ga every time a boy my age walks past by," I replied. Fulcrum looked like she was going to say something but stopped and stared.

'Oh no, I know that look,' I thought and looked over my shoulder. I saw the Ghost crew walk out of the ramp. I only one I didn't know that was apart of the group was a boy. He had electric blue eyes and long dark navy blue hair. He was wearing an orange jumpsuit and had a weird looking weapon on his belt.

'Who was that?' I thought and turned back to Fulcrum to find an empty spot. "This can't be good," I muttered and sighed scanning the area for my lost thirteen year old best friend. I spotted her hiding behind some crates and stalking the boy. "Oh boy," I said and laughed at the irony.

I walked over to Fulcrum and tapped her on the shoulder. She looked at me and raised an eyebrow. "Why?" I asked. Fulcrum never had gotten into a boy that made her stalk the guy. So this was new and i was probably going to regret whatever she was planning.

"What do you mean by, why?" She asked. "Why are you literally stalking him?" I said pointing to the boy. "Cause he's cute," she whispered excitedly. "For the love of Pete," I said, "One look and you're already wanting him," I said in disbelief. "Yeah," she said dreamingly watching him from behind a crate.