Take Me Home Special

This takes place between my books Take Me Home and Black Truths Behind White Lies. Also, if you didn't yet, check them out. This is really short, oh well. Enjoy!!!

////////////////////////////////////////////

Ezra's P.O.V

Yes! A couple more days until school is out. I'm so excited that I can't wipe the smile off of my face. I'm sitting in my seat and look over watching Sabine draw a picture. "What are you drawling?" I asked. Sabine looks around to make sure no ones looking and slides the picture over to me.

(Sabine's picture)

   I laughed and handed her the picture back to Sabine

I laughed and handed her the picture back to Sabine. "That is true," I said and she smiled back. Sabine stuffed the picture into her bag and mom walked through the door. "Good morning class," mom (a.k.a: Hera) said, "Who's excited for summer?". The class cheered and clapped. "Ok, settle down," mom said and the class stopped. "We are going to have an Alice drill during this period," mom said, "I want all of you to take this as a serious matter in case anything like this happens".

   Whispers broke out all over the room. "What's an Alice drill?" I asked Sabine. She was going to tell me until we heard the speakers go off, "Intruder has entered the west side of the building". "Everyone get ready!" Mom said and kids jumped out of their seats. They pushed a bunch of stuff in front of the door and mom turned the lights off. "S-Sabine?" I whispered to her frightened.

   "An Alice drill is just practice for when a real intruder comes into the building. So we have this random guy dressed up and yells down the halls to make it seem real," Sabine explained. I calmed down a bit and nodded in understanding. "So what are we supposed to do?" I asked. "If they guy gets past the barricade then we through our stuff at him and by some time for people to escape" Sabine said.

   I saw mom open the window and helped some kids get out. "You can stay and fight or leave to the equipment building," Sabine said. " I'll stay and fight," I said grabbing a heavy book. We smiled and were ready to throw stuff at the guy with the other kids that stayed.

   "I'M HERE!" Someone yells out in the hall way. Then suddenly there was banging noises on the door. The cabinet blocking the door started to move which meant the guy was getting the door open. "LET ME IN!" He yelled and he finally made it through. We launched all sorts of stuff at him.

   "Ok everyone, you can stop now," mom said and we all stopped. The 'intruder' moved on to the next room and did the same thing. The class started to clean up the mess and some watched the room next to us. "So how was your first Alice drill?" Sabine asked. "At first frightening but then for some reason, fun" I said.

   Sabine smiled and pared my back. "You did great for your first Alice drill cous". "Thanks," I said smiling and put my books in my bag.

////////////////////////////////////////////

Always do theses kind of drills seriously! You never know if this could happen or not so always be prepared for these kind of things! Stay tuned and adios!!!!😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁