Studying.............Can kill?!! 2

Sabine's P.O.V

I was in my room and attempting to do my geometry homework. When I say attempting, I mean hitting my head repeatedly on my desk. A knock came form the door and I said in a bored tone, "Come in." I went back to hitting my head while the door opened. "What are you doing?" Mom asked. I stopped and looked at her. "Seeing with hitting my head on my desk can make me smart," I said.

Mom giggled and I lifted my head. "Do you need help?" She asked and I nodded. "What subject are you doing?" Mom asked. I smirked and said, "Geomecry." (XD someone at my school made this up!! Thank you whoever it was!!)

Mom snorted and shook her head, looking over my homework paper. She raised an eyebrow and asked, "What are proofs?" "Just some problems that should be more in English than anything else," I said, "also, evilness that somehow ended in math." Mom rolled her eyes and called for dad.

   Then Ezra walked in with dad's glasses on. "I'm here watcha need," he said smiling. Me and mom looked at each other then mom smiled. "Dear, your daughter needs help with her Geomecry," she said. Ezra laughed then took the paper and looked at it. "Uh, I think my brain just died," he said and handed the paper back to mom. "Well thanks for trying, love," my said and kissed Ezra's cheek.

   "Ah yuck," he said wiping the spot that mom kissed, "Great, now I think I have cooties." Dad walked into the room, "Have you guys seen my glasses anywhere?" Ezra clumsily tripped but caught his balance. While catching his balance, the glasses fell out of his hand and the sound on glass breaking filled the room. Ezra froze and looked between the two adults.

   "Uh......oops-a-daisy," he said and both adults glared at the teen. "Clean up the mess," mom said, "and Kanan, can you help Sabine with her math?" "Sure," he said. Dad helped me with my homework and Ezra cleaned up the mess. Mom handed him some money and told him to go get a new pair of glasses. He rolled his eyes and went to do what he was told. I smiled at the complete paper in front of me.

   "Thanks dad," I said and dad nodded back, ruffling my hair.

////////////////////////////////////////////

XD I got bored and I wanted to use Geomecry in this so badly. Sorry if it was short. Stay tuned and adios!!!!😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁