Mother's Day

Again, I know that it isn't Mother's Day. But I'm not explaining this again so....

ENJOY!!!

////////////////////////////////////////////

Ezra's P.O.V

I sighed as I stared at the top of the bunk bed. Today was Mothers Day and of course I'm motherless. The one day that gets to nag me about not having one.

Kanan, Sabine and Zeb left on a mission for the whole day. I was supposed to go but I told them that I wasn't feeling good. They left and I had a feeling that they knew that it was something else. They shrugged it off after they left my room. Chopper was somewhere in the Ghost fixing stuff. Then Hera well, I haven't seen her all day. She was probably in the cockpit doing what she does best.

I decided to get up and go find Chopper to see if he needs help. Working will help get my mind off today. As I was walking past the rooms, I heard a ragged cough come from Hera's room. Was Hera sick? I walked over to the door a opened it up a bit to see the pilot's form in bed. Another cough came from her and woke her up from sleeping.

"Ezra?" Hera asked in a scratchy voice. "Uh, sorry," I said while the door opened more, "I'll leave you be." I was about to close the door but Hera asked, "Could you please get me something for my headache?" "Sure," I said and closed the door and headed to the med bay. Once I was in there, I grabbed some pills and headed back to Hera's room.

   I entered the room and gave Hera two pills. She gave a weak but great full smile and swallowed the pills and picked up a glass of water on her stand taking a couple of gulps. "Thank you," she said great full, "I felt like a stampede of star destroyers were blasting me in the head." Even when sick, she can still be funny. I laughed a little and asked shyly, "Do you want me to keep you company?"

   Hera smiled, "I would love that." I sat on the floor but Hera said that I could sit on the end of the bed. I hesitated until I sat on the edge of the bed. Hera sat up and crossed her legs, leaning back on the wall. "So, I heard that you didn't feel good," Hera started and I smiled innocently. "I must be feeling better now," I said.

   She raised an eyebrow, "Did you stay behind because of what today is?" I looked somewhere else in the room and didn't reply. "I know how you feel Ezra," Hera added and I turned to face her with a sad expression but smiled. "How would you know how I would feel?" I asked sadly. "Cause," she started and looked away frowning, "you're not the only one that lost there mom."

   I turned to Hera a bit shocked then sad. "I-I'm sorry," I said looking down at my hands. "There isn't anything to be sorry about," Hera said and I looked up to meet her eyes. "Maybe we both just need a little comfort today," Hera said and patted to spot next to her. "Are you sure?" I asked hesitantly. She smiled and nodded then I crawled over and sat next to her.

   I looked at the wall in the back of the wall and away from Hera. Then I felt an arm wrap around my shoulders hesitantly. I couldn't help the smile that spread across my lips. Hera was trying to be the mom that I don't have anymore. I was happy with her trying to be the mother I lost and surprised her by laying my head on her shoulder. I scooted closer to her and got comfy in her hold.

   I closed my eyes and enjoyed the warmth from the side hug. "Don't you think I'll get sick too?" I asked. "Maybe," I heard Hera tease, "then I'll just get to hang out with you even more then." I laughed a little then suddenly coughed. "Looks like a caught your cold," I said but neither of us pulled away. I felt Hera lay her head on mine and say, "Oops."

   I heard the door open and thought that we were busted until I heard a triumphant beeping of Chopper. "Chopper be quiet, I still have a head ache and we are trying to sleep," Hera said. Chopper asked who we was and then he must of noticed me. I was pretending to sleep so I could ease drop. Who doesn't like a little ease dropping once in a while?

   That's when I heard a click and then Chopper saying, "This is a keeper." Oh no, he took a picture. "Chopper, get out and go charge," Hera moaned. Chopper grumbled while rolling out of the room. "I know that you're still awake," Hera said. "How'd ya know?" I asked. "You moved a bit when Chopper said 'that's a keeper.'"

   "Oh," I said and falling into the comforting arms of sleep. "Night mom," I said without realizing it. "Goodnight, hun," Hera said and I fell asleep.

////////////////////////////////////////////

Stay tuned and adios!!!!😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Also, if you said that you had an idea in the last chapter, can you please put it in the comments. Thank you!!