Chapter 26- Suspiciously Suspicious Stuff...and more Thoughts!

Depuis le début

*The bell rang 30an hour later...*

"Class, remember, your test on Chapter 5 is Wednesday. On the Pilgrims and your vocabulary." Mrs. Polloa said. The children (as I prefer to call them) filed out...except for Sabrina and Puck. Who were still bickering.

"Sabrina and Robin, please stay." She said calmly. Puck grumbled while Sabrina muttered, "This is all your fault pus-brain." They sat down.

"I see how you guys bicker. I think I know what's going on..." She said. Sabrina and Puck glanced at each other.

"What DO you think is going on?" Sabrina asked. Mrs. Polloa shook her head with a playful smile on her face.

"It happens all the time in my class." She continued, "Robin, you must stop distracting Sabrina, also, please address you are here in a...ah, more MATURE matter." FINALLY! Sabrina thought.

"Robin, you are dismissed." She added. WHAT?!?! Puck grumbled that this class was a waste of time, then walked out of the room, showing a peace sign with his fingers.

Her sad thought of Puck being let off the hook turned joyful when Mrs. Polloa continued.

"And Sabrina, please, if he is bothering you please tell me. I've heard he's a pain in the butt." She said smiling at me. Sabrina smiled back at her new favorite teacher.

"Also, we can ship him of to Asia. I heard he has a panda in his room. He'll fit perfectly with them!" She joked. After that, they looked for a route to southern Asia...just in case.

*End of Flashback*

"Sorry, could you repeat the question Mrs. Polloa?" Sabrina asked nervously as if her teacher would take a bite out of her. Instead, she smiled.

"I asked if you could at least name one of the 13 colonies." Mrs. Polloa said. Sabrina smiled. She knew ALL of them.

"I know all of them . Virginia, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maryland, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Delaware, North Carolina, South Carolina, and New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, and Georgia," I stated matter-of-factly. The kids in the class stared mouth-opened at me...well, until Danny Rodriguez-one of Puck's friends- had the nerve to snicker.

"Nerd." He coughed. The class burst into a fit of giggles. Just as was about to comment, the bell rang. Danny was about the first to speed out of the classroom, but our teacher caught him just in time.

"Stay Mr. Rodriguez." She commanded. He sighed and took a front seat. She looked at her watch and it was exactly two seconds after he sat, that he stood up.

"Here's your detention slip." She said handing him a yellow slip.

"Ugh NUTS!" He groaned.

"Want to make it a month?" She asked seemingly calm. He just shot her a look and the next thing you know, he has three slips in his back pocket. It's like getting money as punishment. Puck snickered but patted him on the back. Mrs. Polloa smiled at me...

I LOVE this teacher!!!

*Puck's POV*

I was still laughing after we left the classroom. I learned absolutely nothing today...well, a few things, but their not educationally related. Don't ask how I know that. It has nothing to do with Shakespeare also. I learned that Grimm has a big mouth...and Danny is stupid. VERY stupid. Off my friend list!

I passed Casey in the halls. Suspiciously, I got suspicious. Does that make sense? Oh what the heck! She was bustling through the halls with the other students. The bell rung once again and I started to head for the exit...where some girls were waiting. On second thought, MAYBE I should just stay by the lockers and wait for Grimm.