Chapter 87: Your Soulmate

Start from the beginning

Melanie's face heated up and a slight smile appearing on her face.

Then, one day you talked to me, thanks to Junior wanting to change locker with me. Since that day, I started having those curious flashbacks. I assumed you were the cause of this. At first, I thought it was ridiculous but as they became more frequent and almost realistic, I needed to be with you so I could personally see for myself if you were really that person. My soulmate

She breathed deeply, preparing herself for the next lines.

However, things still kept us from seeing each other. I admit it, I was jealous of Mark at some point but when I saw you depressed, crying for him after that breakup, the best I could do to see you happy again was to get him back to you. Your happiness was my first priority. I've learned a quote by Osho that says this: "If you love a flower, don't pick it up. Because if you pick it up it dies and it ceases to be what you love. So, if you love a flower, let it be. Love is not about possession. Love is about appreciation." 

If there is one person that love you unconditionally despite everything do know that person exist and will never stop loving you. 

Her eyes became watery as she read that. She glanced away for few seconds and closed her eyes, a tear finally rolling down her cheek. She wiped it away and took a deep breath once again. She read that same sentence again and smiled. She felt light as if floating around with nothing to worry about.

She continued the letter.

I can almost hear you cry right now but please don't.

She let out a soft giggle. "You know me too well." 

Be strong. I want you to live your life boldly and be happy, my flower. You need to follow your dream. That's why we have to part away it's because you don't have a dream yet or you just don't have a clear goal to achieve in life.