Chapter 11: Just The Two of Us

Mark's pov

I got a call from JB saying they both arrived home without any problem.

I was still thinking about my behaviour towards Melanie, earlier. I had to call her, if not, i won't be able to sleep peacefully tonight.

I've made up my mind; i'll call her. I had to settle this.

*Ring...ring...ring...ring...*

"...Hello?"

"Hey, it's me."

It was quiet for a moment. I tried to continue, "...hmm, JB told me you both got home safely."

"..yeah."

Another moment of silence. I think she was scared to speak to me.

"Melanie...i'm sorry for earlier at the restaurant. I didn't mean to hurt you, don't take it personal. You know, i'm-"

"I'm the one who's the most sorry, Mark. I should have ask you if you wanted more help..."

"...but i've yelled at you...in front of everyone."

I was sincere. It didn't feel like me when i yelled like that. I think it was the side effect of a break up.

"In the end, we were both at fault i think. I accept your apologize cause I know why you reacted like that."

"I also, accept your apologize. You wanted to help me. In the near future, if i need help, i'll let you know."

"Okay."

"I just, I just want to be treated as a normal young man, that's it. Blind people and sighted people are the same...just that one can see with their eyes and the other one, with their heart."

"I know. And, Mark?"

"Hm?"

"I know you're hurting right now and you try to be strong, but don't allow your wounds to win over you."

"Ah, I know..."

"And...I don't know why Krystal said so, but you are not a child, okay? One day, you'll find that girl who really see you as a man, as her man. Don't worry."

"Thanks"

"Okay. Now, I have to sleep. It's getting late and i have to wake up early for work. So, goodnight."

"Okay, goodnight. Bye bye."

***

Junior's pov

My grandma got out of the hospital this morning. She was feeling better. The doctor said she has to take better care of herself; eat well and rest well. She's not young anymore.

Today, i had to meet a new employee that my mom had hired. He was the same age as Bambam apparently. Seriously, why does she hire those youngs boys. She want more sons?

Bambam worked really hard, like always.

"Hyung, why are you fixing me like that? Do something too!"

Yeah, he started learning some korean words pretty fast. That little thai boy.

"Uh? Ya! I was just thinking about something okay."

"When I do that, you yell at me. Not fair..."

I returned back to my tasks, filling some shelves with food and do some cleaning a bit everywhere. My mom was doing some calculations. She was on the inventory.